Re: Blue's W.I.P List

Post by Bluej97 »

updated again.. :)
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
Oyikell

Post by Oyikell »

Hey Blue... you forgot to say that, when you have time, you're working in a meshmod of Aya Brea (Srsly, I couldn't imagine Aya going this far without your help....).

Here are some pics of the work(renders taken two days ago):

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

:dats: :dats: :dats: :dats:

Most practical costume for battle surely! :D
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

MisterHentai wrote:
Don't all female combat practitioners master the ancient monk secrets of Iron Skin, :D :ggl:
rexil
Porter
Custom Rank: Hu3Hu3

Post by rexil »

It's armor, it's lingerie, it's +1AC, +2 charisma.
┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░Why so Serious?┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Wow, she looks great, Jet! :D But, aren't her arms a bit short though? :oops:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

Oyikell wrote:Hey Blue... you forgot to say that, when you have time, you're working in a meshmod of Aya Brea (Srsly, I couldn't imagine Aya going this far without your help....).

Here are some pics of the work(renders taken two days ago):

Wow that's amazing ! O_O Great work with her ! but it's more of your work than mine ;) btw I think I found some clothes that would resemble her PE1 and PE2 outfits :D
rexil wrote:It's armor, it's lingerie, it's +1AC, +2 charisma.
:lol:
MisterHentai wrote::dats: :dats: :dats: :dats:

ProtocolX27 wrote:
Don't all female combat practitioners master the ancient monk secrets of Iron Skin, :D :ggl:
iheartibuki wrote:Wow, she looks great, Jet! :D But, aren't her arms a bit short though? :oops:
Thanks guys ! But Oyikell deserves the praise here, he made Aya himself, I only helped on the seams, he did a really great work on her ! ^^

btw I think the arms look a bit short because of the perspective, in XNA she seems to look fine :D
-RoXXXeh-
Oyikell

Post by Oyikell »

Bluej97 wrote: Wow that's amazing ! O_O Great work with her ! but it's more of your work than mine ;) btw I think I found some clothes that would resemble her PE1 and PE2 outfits :D
Really???, that's good, I would like to see your ideas. Let me finish her mouth, and I'll send you the Obj, so you can "play" with her :ggl: :ggl:
Bluej97 wrote:
Thanks guys ! But Oyikell deserves the praise here, he made Aya himself, I only helped on the seams, he did a really great work on her ! ^^

btw I think the arms look a bit short because of the perspective, in XNA she seems to look fine :D
You're right Blue , I didn't use the ortographic view, I used the perspective view, and that's why her arms looks "short" iheartibuki.

About who's doing what, I want to be honest with you, since you started to help me the project is running incredibly smooth. So... for me, you have the same importance in this project that I have :ohn: .

@BlueJ97, can I post the advances that I get with Aya in this thread??(I don't want to open a new thread for a single W.I.P).
MisterHentai wrote::dats: :dats: :dats: :dats:

You have no idea... :mis: :mis: :mis: . And there is a lot more to come (some examples: Maid costume, Catsuit costume, Swimsuit, Wedding dress...). My mind burns only thinking about it :nosebleed: :nosebleed: . And thanks to daniellahill and Blue, Aya will have a lot of costumes to choose jejeje.
rexil wrote:It's armor, it's lingerie, it's +1AC, +2 charisma.
:lol: :lol: . I understood about the charisma +2 (Which is important...) but, what means +1AC??(Forgive my ignorance :oops: )
ProtocolX27 wrote:
Indeed. Besides, she has the Antibody and the EnergyBall skills from her parasite energy (PE2).
rexil
Porter
Custom Rank: Hu3Hu3

Post by rexil »

It's Armour Class :)
┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░Why so Serious?┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

Oyikell wrote:
Bluej97 wrote: Wow that's amazing ! O_O Great work with her ! but it's more of your work than mine ;) btw I think I found some clothes that would resemble her PE1 and PE2 outfits :D
Really???, that's good, I would like to see your ideas. Let me finish her mouth, and I'll send you the Obj, so you can "play" with her :ggl: :ggl:

You're right Blue , I didn't use the ortographic view, I used the perspective view, and that's why her arms looks "short" iheartibuki.

About who's doing what, I want to be honest with you, since you started to help me the project is running incredibly smooth. So... for me, you have the same importance in this project that I have :ohn: .

can I post the advances that I get with Aya in this thread??(I don't want to open a new thread for a single W.I.P).

Yep ^^ :ggl:

aww thanks :hug2:

and sure you can post anything you want here ^^

btw updated, will be placing dibs on Nightwing and Robin from Injustice ( since barbara or steph or cassandra ain't there ) D:
-RoXXXeh-