Runa's WIP list

Post your WIP Lists here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Runa

Re: Runa's WIP list

Post by Runa »

semory wrote:lol who's the little pirate?
You mean the child next to Raiden Ezio? He's little Connor, lol XD not a pirate.
thePWA wrote:Hey Runa, I saw this http://www.mixamo.com/upload_character and thought you could try this for rigging
Interesting, I am trying it now... though I have a feeling it's not going to properly work considering my luck XD yet, it's actually a nice find, thanks!

Yeah Dazzy, Milance is indeed busy. However he told me that he wants to get some multiplayer characters, so let's see :D I might actually rip them, combine them and send them to him.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Runa

Post by Runa »

Heh, yeah... tried the site. If you activate a free trial account you can actually rig and get your model (there is no facial rig, though) in fbx format, which 3DS Max can open. However it doesn't allow you to save it in T-Pose... it applies an awkward animation (the only one free I suppose) and it comes in that position :\
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

Lolwat

There is an automated rigging program available? :o

And all this time I thought that it was some kind of a joke we made up for people who make terrible rigs :lol:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
Runa

Post by Runa »

Runa

Post by Runa »

Pfff this thread looks so dead.

Got this crazy idea to crystalize some models in a pure FFXIII style :pi: gonna do that with Vergil too, maybe Kat as well. Then other models from other games. If you have a suggestion let me know.

Also, I can't decide which one is better, blue or red. Red is Dante's color and for this reason would be more appropriate... but what I like about the blue one is the contrast between the whole scene and the still red pendant (since it was a crystal already).

And oh, well, almost finished this:

Still need to check for bugs, edit specular maps and bake lightmaps.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

:snathink:

You could go the middle ground and make it pink! :LOL:

Could also just go for a standard white/silver, to match their real hair colour.

But of the two, I prefer the blue one as well.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Runa

Post by Runa »

Uhm, white... interesting :pi: might try that as well.
Also I think I'll put Vergil's blue version next to Dante's red to see how they looks :lol:
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Ass Creed 4 pirate guy all covered in derp_nulls. :lick:
Nice, I also prefer the crystal thingy in blue, but I agree with Hentai that it wouldn't be a bad idea to try white as well. :)
Runa

Post by Runa »

Pfff look at those pretty hands shiny in green :lick: so smexy!

Yosh! I surely will try to make the crystals white too!
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

It could also be a good test for any relfective or transparency parts too if possible. :P
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather