Post by king.neko212 »

Supermodel body doesnt mean thin models and all the stuff you said xD

supermodel is yes thin , but they have curves in the right places :ohn:
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: Skyye's OC Models (NOT MESH MODS)

Post by semory »

i must have half black because i really like a lot of junk in the trunk he he he :D
you guys are too silly
Skyye13
Custom Rank: Failed Loser

Post by Skyye13 »

I'm sorry if I came off a little snappish, its just that society's damaging expectations for women really torque me off... being a woman, and being of a healthy, curvy body shape, I've had my share of people asking me to "lose weight" and crap like that... I'm not even overweight, ironically, I'm pretty much all muscle... but anyway, sorry about that, Ibuki, what exactly did you mean by "supermodel"? I would certainly be willing to do custom work for you, as long as it doesn't promote unhealthy body-shapes, like you typically see in the media.

Thats awesome, Semory, good for you :D

That doesn't make you half-black though, any man should be able to appreciate natural curves on a woman >:3

Thank you for clarifying, Neko... I am comfortable creating more slender characters, its just that I wouldn't enjoy it as much.

Sorry about all this, I've had a funky sleep schedule recently, and I'm having mood swings :/
Last edited by Skyye13 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skyye13
Custom Rank: Failed Loser

Post by Skyye13 »

Ok, after my grumpy bumbling and bridge-burning, I'd like to smooth things over by releasing something I'm really excited about... this is the biggest project I've worked on yet, and it means the most to me for reasons you'll soon see :)

So, the idea was to create an exact, photo-realistic model of myself, and share it for general use. Its basically an OC, but it functions just as well as a general female character.

NOTE: The model with its original hair was too high-res for XPS studio to handle, so I had to switch the hair for a lower-res one created by MoogleOutFitters on deviantart. I hope that isn't a problem, technically that would make this a mesh-mod, but since this is a model from scratch, I'm not sure that applies.

Anyway, here it is:

RELEASE: Self-portrait model, Skyye Asgrim

Credits, notes, and download here:
*LINK TAKEN DOWN*
Last edited by iheartibuki on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Model for download is owned by Daz Studio and therefore is a product that is commercially available.
AnimalBear

Post by AnimalBear »

Please upload all models or send me a note! :(
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Sorry, we don't allow DAZ studio models to be shared here (since these are resources that people normally pay money for). The user who uploaded these is banned now anyway, so might as well close this thread.