Vincent Xyooj's Explicit Gallery

Showcase mature images here.

Moderator: ObscureMemories

Ventrue
Custom Rank: Frequent Lurker

Re: Vincent Xyooj's Explicit Gallery

Post by Ventrue »

iheartibuki wrote:Well guys, I'm not here to argue the rules. Those rules were already in place prior to me becoming a moderator, so I'm simply reminding everyone that they do exist (and enforcing them too). :) If Lightning or Serah were found in the files with nude bodies then they would certainly be allowed here, otherwise, I'm afraid not. :\ From a personal stand point, I wish artistic nudity with mesh modded characters (non distribution mind you) were allowed here, but then what is considered artistic is very subjective to everyone. For example, someone might find solo pinups primarily found on sites like Playboy artistic, while others might find them offensive. Anyway, I'll let my fellow mods and admins chime in on this, but for now, rules are rules. :)
It'd be nice if you guys could at least take it into consideration. I know it's an awkward topic, but there are some real nice mods out there. :roll:
I'm just here for the boobs.
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

@Ventrue I agree
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

I'm in agreement that I don't have issue with some stuff too, but from past experience it IS one of the most dangerous expressions of modding (besides online hacking, fraud, etc) IF developers decided to do anything to take action.

Plus there's more jeopardy to a smaller community than say a larger site like dA. I think dA community people can get away with it because of the sheer volume of legal force & assets it would require to make a dent in the traffic.

So, yeah even though the rule exists, it's also for this community / admin's protection, I'm guessing. :think:
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Me and the other mods will discuss this and get back to you :)
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Proto hit the nail right on the head! If you read the rules carefully they were written in consideration of and with the developers in mind. We have a much smaller community here than what they have on dA and it is much much easier to issue a C&D letter to this site than it is to dA. As I've said I'm personally not opposed to posting mesh modded nude art in this section, though I'm partial to being against distribution of models. And if we were to move forward with changes to the rules, we do have to put other things into consideration as we probably don't want this site to become a haven for pervs (you already have Hentai and me for that lol). Anyway, the other mods and I will be on a "conclave" to discuss any possible amendments to the rules.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

FigureSculptor

Post by FigureSculptor »

iheartibuki wrote:Anyway, the other mods and I will be on a "conclave" to discuss any possible amendments to the rules.
One possibility to consider would be making a new forum for any expanded content you consider allowing, and making it one that people have to specifically request access to. That would keep the content out of google searches and away from the view of anyone who didn't want to see it.

Not arguing either way, just throwing it out as a possibility that could work.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

yeah i dont mind nude mesh mods but fact is nude mesh mods are why team ninja started coming after people. square enix doesnt seem to care but yeah if i saw nude doa5 mod on here i would take it down quick lol. up to you guys ive always said this is your place so you guise decide.
posting art and renders should be fine and keep us out of trouble, but models definitely i dont know if it is wise.
Ventrue
Custom Rank: Frequent Lurker

Post by Ventrue »

I just meant posting pictures with dem noodiez. ^.^'
I'm just here for the boobs.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

FigureSculptor wrote:
iheartibuki wrote:Anyway, the other mods and I will be on a "conclave" to discuss any possible amendments to the rules.
One possibility to consider would be making a new forum for any expanded content you consider allowing, and making it one that people have to specifically request access to. That would keep the content out of google searches and away from the view of anyone who didn't want to see it.

Not arguing either way, just throwing it out as a possibility that could work.
Well that's already the point of this section so I would think any additional sections would be redundant. There will certainly be types of art (ones that are considered tasteless) that definitely won't be allowed here no matter what.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

This is up on DA already but I shall share it here to... If you wanna see Vergil
then you have to go to DA and see him. Since Kat doesn't have an original
nude model either then I will upload her's on DA also.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.