Happy face :)

Introduce yourself or congratulate a fellow member here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

Purple_Prickly_Pear
Custom Rank: Lord of Purple Cacti

Happy face :)

Post by Purple_Prickly_Pear »

Oh hai :D

I am Purple Prickly Pear, and I am new to this forum (I think?), although I am not new to the XNALara community. I've been around the block a few times, ported many awesome models, and generally made as many people's live more interesting and fun as I can. I used to be a member of the famous XNALara community on Tomb Raider Forums, back when XPS was just called XNALara, and the entire community existed solely on that one tiny subforum.
I released a number of awesome models back then, sadly all of which have long since disappeared to the forgotten realms of expired links and lost files. I maintain a slowly fading presence on Deviantart, though I no longer use that site for anything at all, except as a repository for my epic releases.

I am a HUGE Warhammer 40k fan, an avid 3d artist, and a skilled artist in pretty much any physical medium I put my mind to. I am also, believe it or not, a swordsmith, and I have forged several unique swords in my deep, dark, dank, and hellish basement workshop (Small shameless promotion: If you are living in the continental US, and are interested in a custom hand made, carbon steel sword, hit me up).

I enjoy building and painting model kits, pursuing my art and smithing crafts, and making seriously dank 3d models in 3ds Max to sell on various art markets. I'm generally a cheerful, polite, and friendly sort of individual, and I'm definitely down for adding peeps on steam or PSN to game with.

Anyways, I hope I integrate smoothly into this nifty forum, I've visited here before for various models and scripts, such as the finely crafted Noesis XPS Export plugin. Thanks!
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Re: Happy face :)

Post by Vonman »

Welcome aboard, nice to meet you! :high:

What army do you play in 40k? :o
Purple_Prickly_Pear

Hey there, thanks! Nice to meet you too :D

I love the Necrons, they're my favorite army. :)
Purple_Prickly_Pear

Ok, then... lol.

I didn't mention ANY area, actually, and I wasn't talking about companies. Doesn't this forum have means for removing spam comments and bots, guys?
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Yeah, but it's only done manually by mods or admins, if the bots actually get through. It's all sorted now though :)
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Purple_Prickly_Pear

Excellent, thanks Dazzy! People who spam random crap make me sick, lol
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Welcome! What was your username on TRF?
Purple_Prickly_Pear wrote:Excellent, thanks Dazzy! People who spam random crap make me sick, lol
Me too (without the #).
Purple_Prickly_Pear

I actually don't remember what it was XD

I had ported a lot of content back then, all of it is long since lost tho, sadly DX