Hello!

Introduce yourself or congratulate a fellow member here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

brionacs
Custom Rank: Whobuki?

Hello!

Post by brionacs »

Hello everyone! After years months of lurking this forum (ever since it was Sticklove, I mean), I finally decided to grow up a spine and register an username. Here, I shall go by Brionacs, but feel free to call me with Brion, or something unique that you guys might be able to come up with :)

About me... Well, I joined this place because lately, I've been taking interest in 3d models and I really wanted to learn how to rig, maybe even port a model from video games/animation that I found nice. Honestly, I can post my progress and confusion with some tools (namely Noesis), but I don't think it'll be very fitting if I put it into intro thread like this ^^ I'll make a separate thread for that later.

Anyhoo, I am looking forward to learn under a lot of awesome senior porters. Please do take care of me :D
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: Hello!

Post by semory »

hello. the guys here will certainly help. try porting something easy at first... something with perfect bones and weights.
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Re: Hello!

Post by thePWA »

Holy crap! I must've misread this thread for that which one doesn't speak of outside the place in the shadows!

Welcome to the forum new guy!
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!