Hi, everyone.

Introduce yourself or congratulate a fellow member here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

DerekStrife

Hi, everyone.

Post by DerekStrife »

Since I'm wasn't very active to talk to everyone on Kukla-Factory (And TRF, because I didn't want to join a forum like this.), I'm doing to do a presentation of myself (Well, that's the goal of this section, right ?)

I'm DerekStrife, but you can all call me Derek obviously.

I started gaming at the age of three years old, with Sonic the Hedgehog on Master System and Resident Evil on the first PlayStation... And since then, I'm in love with video games. I played many games since, and I'm not gonna stop; My favorite game series are : BioHazard/Resident Evil, Mother, Shenmue, Metal Gear Solid, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Halo, Castlevania, Deus Ex, Sonic, Kingdom Hearts (Even if I really dislike this series those days...)...
I like many other games, but I'm not gonna list them all, but if some people are interested, why not. :p

I also have a soft Otaku side, even if it's dying nowadays... But I like Dragon Ball, Lucky Star, One Piece, Haruhi Suzumiya No Yuutsu, Maho Shojo Madoka Magica, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Full Metal Alchemist, and much more.
I like comics too, mostly Marvel, and one of my favorite series of all time is Scott Pilgrim.
Of course, I like movies too... But I'm not an expert.

For XNA Lara, I started using it when my girlfriend started using it and sayin' to me "Hey, do you know that ? It's awesome !"... And I liked it. Since I love arts in general, and that I can't draw anymore, I can do and see pictures made with it, everyone with passion and wanting to do something good can use it, so it's really something awesome. Even if it's so accessible than many shitty pics are made with it... But hey, the same with everything else.

Well, I hope this community will grow and that I'll have fun in it. Feel free to ask question if you want. :)
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Re: Hi, everyone.

Post by Vonman »

Welcome! ah a fellow One Piece fan! Gomu gomu no bro fist! :lol:
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Hello! He he he that reminds me I gotta finish ripping the level geometry in One Piece....
DerekStrife

Post by DerekStrife »

Vonman wrote:Welcome! ah a fellow One Piece fan! Gomu gomu no bro fist! :lol:
Yeah ! *Gomu gomu no bro fist*

_

Thank you both for the welcome. :D