Oh hallo there.

Introduce yourself or congratulate a fellow member here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

ShenonReduxZ
Custom Rank: Learning XPS!

Oh hallo there.

Post by ShenonReduxZ »

Hey guys! My name is ShenonReduxZ (Real name is Jordan.) And I live in the UK, England, Walsall.

I'm a fighting game fanatic playing mostly Soul Calibur V on both systems and Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate on the PS3 so if you want to fight me on those games please feel free to send me a message on PSN! My PSN is in my signature. I do play other games like JRPG's, TPS, Anything really that is not in the MOBA genre.
I still need to upload some newer matches for SCV and DOA. XD

As for XNA, im a noob to XNAPostingStudio, only started to use the application 2 days ago and haven't really got used to it yet; It doesn't help that my PC is BEYOND bad and my parents don't really have enough to afford a new one due to our current financial troubles so I wouldn't be able to render with the software I want to, I was planning on using 3dsmax to render but my operating system is below the system requirements.

I've already had some good encounters with people already on this forums in the mchat which is nice and i'm hoping over time my skills will develop to a level that satisfy's me. Heheh.
ÔÇ£µêæÕê╗´╝îµêæÞç¬ÕÀ▒þÜäÕæ¢Úüï´╝üÔÇØ
I'll carve, my own fate! - ╬▒ Patroklos quote.

Youtube Channel
Check it out if you have free time, it'll always help!
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShenonReduxZ

iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: Oh hallo there.

Post by iheartibuki »

Welcome to the forum! :) Hope you enjoy your stay.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."