Hi there

Introduce yourself or congratulate a fellow member here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

IsobelTheroux

Hi there

Post by IsobelTheroux »

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself since I'm new here. Forgive me I'm not very good at this type of thing, I'm super shy so :?

I'm Emily but you can call me Isobel if you like. I'm a huge Resident Evil fan, it's an obsession that I always come back to. I also really love Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Silent Hill and Dragon Age 2.

But anyway I started using xna/blender about a year ago, I forgot about it for a while and now I'm back into it again. Of course I want to get better with xna but what I really want to do is port some models from games, I'm hoping to find some help here for some of that.

Thanks for reading.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Hi there

Post by MisterHentai »

:hi: and welcome.

Plenty of other fans here, myself included.

You picked a good time too with the HD Remaster recently out and the models for that are the trend at the moment.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Welcome to the forums, Emily. For someone who's been on dA for 6 years you shoulda overcome that shyness a long while ago. :lol: j/k Anyway, we do have a lot of porting expertise here, just ask away at the General forums. Resident Evil was not my cup of tea but the revival of some earlier games have definitely piqued my interest especially a lot of folks are saying the earlier games best represent the character of the series compared to the latest ones. Enjoy your stay! :)

P.S. Don't like spiders either, eh? Somebody here would like to be friends with you. :LOL:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

IsobelTheroux

Post by IsobelTheroux »

Thanks both of you, and yeah you'd think I would be over internet shyness but nope, I think my anxiety has a lot to do with that :roll:

And yeah I really hate spiders. There are some giant ones in the new RE and I could barely get past them. I had my eyes closed the whole time :D
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Welcome!