'Eyyy!!

Introduce yourself or congratulate a fellow member here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

The_M@d_Demobot
Custom Rank: Avid Transformers Fan

'Eyyy!!

Post by The_M@d_Demobot »

Hello! I'm the M@d Demobot. I'm the new resident giant robot fan, particularity Gundam and Transformers. This isn't my first time with using xnalara, but mostly just the models. I plan to make some great content with these models one day like videos and such. Here's something that I cooked up some weeks ago for a couple hours. It's not perfect, but it's something:

See ya on the forums! :D
"Source Filmmaker Amateur and aspiring young writer."
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: 'Eyyy!!

Post by semory »

cool lol. gundams are hard to port (textures are flat on one of the games).
Stormtrooper
Custom Rank: Recruit

Post by Stormtrooper »

Hello M@d Demobot!

It looks really great! I've tried SFM before, but my computer is too slow to use it properly. :(
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Hi!

Your animation is looking pretty awesome already, keep it up. :D
The_M@d_Demobot

semory wrote:cool lol. gundams are hard to port (textures are flat on one of the games).
If you're talking Dynasty Warriors Gundam, then I'm not too sure about that. I have a friend on Da that ported some mechs from the Dynasty Warriors Spinoffs, and they look ok imo.
*side note, the buttons for the code to put in images and videos for a post are so easy that I just like it. :D
Stormtrooper wrote:
It looks really great! I've tried SFM before, but my computer is too slow to use it properly. :(
Thank you. My laptop isn't the best either, but I make do with what I have for now. I've had only 3 crashes when doing this video and not once did I lose a ton of progress. Then again it's only ten seconds long. Once I get a feel for key frames, 3rd party animation features, and blocking animation I can get started on doing actual characters. My only nitpick is that there's barely anything to work with aside from the Bayformers characters which really don't mesh well with the War for Cybertron/Fall of Cybertron designs imo.
Stormtrooper
Custom Rank: Recruit

Post by Stormtrooper »

The_M@d_Demobot wrote:Thank you. My laptop isn't the best either, but I make do with what I have for now.
But you can at least move freely in the scene without lags (and your laptop's fan shouting loudly), can you? Because that's the problem in my case. :|
The_M@d_Demobot

Stormtrooper wrote:
The_M@d_Demobot wrote:Thank you. My laptop isn't the best either, but I make do with what I have for now.
But you can at least move freely in the scene without lags (and your laptop's fan shouting loudly), can you? Because that's the problem in my case. :|
My fan does go nuts when using it sometimes, but it hardly lags. The only time when things went wrong is that I would go and scrub the timeline often to edit the keyframes, but then it would crash if I did it too many times.