Hi.

Introduce yourself or congratulate a fellow member here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Hi.

Post by Ems »

Don't worry guys, I'm not a stranger, some of you know me from the other boards, some from dA, where I constantly bugged some of you for tips and advices. I still follow what are y'all up to, because I simply enjoy it.
For those who not know me, my name's Meg. I was doing mostly Mass Effect ports, and exclusively Unreal engine based games. I have some knowledge on texture types, I like to experiment with render groups, and I'm quite stubborn on making my ports perfect, but I lack time/abilities to learn proper rigging. I port models/mods mostly to myself now.
I don't convert/publish stuff/play games nowadays, mostly because life caught up to me, also my elbows, ulnar nerve roots to be specific, seem to suffer a slight damage, which prevents me from using a mouse for longer than an hour without numbness or pain, and 3d software interfaces are not friendly to that type of condition.

My English is self taught, forgive me eventual mistakes, I often misinterpret stuff too.

I intended to make an acc on the first day of new years, and how that turned out...

So, hello everyone.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: Hi.

Post by iheartibuki »

Welcome to the board, Meg. I hope you enjoy your stay! :) I assume when you say "other boards" one of them might be TRF? Are you an XNA old timer by any chance?
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Post by Ems »

Hello! Indeed, but I don't want to directly link usernames from different boards. They're all some variations of my name, but often not in the same language :) Been around since 2013 or so.
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Hey Meg! :hi:

Great to see you here! xD I remember you from the good ol' days back at TRF, always admired your dedication and thought your models looked ace. :thumbup:
Porting activity isn't as high as it used to be over here either (boredom, laziness, different priorities :pi: ), we mostly hang around to talk about all sorts of random subjects (mainly in the chatbox). :lol:
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

^ Yep, the last part actually makes me sad.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

always nice to have old-timers around
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

I never said :hi: yet :o

so....

belated :hi: .

:LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather