Hello World!

Introduce yourself or congratulate a fellow member here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

O152Ohgun
Custom Rank: 3D Newbie

Hello World!

Post by O152Ohgun »

Hello, I am Ohgun and am the Founder of the nascent CGI Animation studio named O-152 Studios. I'm basically new to the world of 3D, but I have experimented with DAZ Studio and MakeHuman in the past. Now I want to return to the world 3D CGI and create various skits, parodies as well as renders. Eventually, I'd want to create my own video games as soon as I gain enough experience with graphics and game engines.
Besides Computer Graphics, I also enjoy playing video games and various YouTube videos. I enjoy fighting games (even though I'm below average in them), RPGs, and some FPS as long as an interesting storyline is involved. As for YouTubers, some of my favorites include ThePruld, Tommy Sotomayor, Maximillian, Angry Joe, EnergeticShadow, VaatiVidya, Tr├® Melvin and Spoken Reasons.
I'm currently a Junior of the University of Memphis (which is located in RatchetTown USA) pursuing a Computer Science Major.
It's pleasure to meet you all.
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Re: Hello World!

Post by ProtocolX27 »

Welcome! Sounds ambitious, but that's a good thing. :thumbup:
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Welcome! :XD:
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

:hi: and welcome.

And indeed that's ambitious.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Welcome to the site formerly known as Sticklove. :) CS eh? You and gramps are gonna get along fairly well he he.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."