A German XNALara user flies in

Introduce yourself or congratulate a fellow member here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

The_Chronicle_GER
Custom Rank: Hunter with a dragon

A German XNALara user flies in

Post by The_Chronicle_GER »

Hello there, XNALara users, here's another newbie! I stumbled multiple times over XNALara, but I really started using it about a week ago. Currently unemployed, I've got plenty of time to learn posing and working with it.

Another huuuuge gamer here and I play mostly (J)RPG's - the RPGs can be from Japan, but don't need to, which means from Final Fantasy to Skyrim is everything in it :) These games give me inspiration for my fanfiction (most of the time) and there are some things that are difficult do describe, so I plan on making them with XNALara visible.

Most of the time I'm searching models and scenes via DeviantArt, but there are a couple of them which are not fully available for posing here - that is a thing I'm planning to change when time allows it. But I NEVER had something to do with art before (which could take base on the fact that I'm terrible at drawing...) :|

Nonetheless, I really hope to create a better stand for all XNALara users from Germany and I'll see ya all around!
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: A German XNALara user flies in

Post by iheartibuki »

Willkommen! :)

You're a bit late as the XNALara/XPS scene has been somewhat "dead" for a while now, but as they say, "better late than never". Hope you enjoy your stay.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: A German XNALara user flies in

Post by MisterHentai »

:hi: and welcome!

About as "dead" as this forum as well. :evillaugh: :LOL:

We still have a dedicated few though, but due to tons of different factors, no surprise it's definitely not as active and motivated as it once was. :P

Either way, enjoy what you can out of it since there is years worth of material to play about, so as long as they are still around and accessible over the interwebs. :sonictwerk:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather