A Hello from Norway and France

Introduce yourself or congratulate a fellow member here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

VikingGirl

A Hello from Norway and France

Post by VikingGirl »

Hi I'm new. I'm interested in 3D but can't use any other program than XPS, because my computer isn't good enough for other 3D progams. So I can't use models that's too heavy. I also saw some models around some sites that I want to port to XPS, so my only alternatives seems to be Noesis. I don't know if it's possible to post suche models here or if this site is only for game models, but wil probably make a deviant acount only for 3D.

My Actual Deviant acount pseudo is Torhval.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: A Hello from Norway and France

Post by iheartibuki »

Welcome! :) You can post models here by creating your own user thread in Releases > User Recaps if they're not from games, just make sure to read the rules and follow them.

Just an FYI though the XPS/XNALara Community has splintered and gotten smaller over the past few years, due to a lot of younger porters getting older and having young adult/higher education responsibilities so activity over here has declined.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

VikingGirl

Re: A Hello from Norway and France

Post by VikingGirl »

Thanks ^^
I understand ^^
Well, My computer isn't the best one, so I can apparently convert smaler items/models ^^" But it's at least somethig ;)

Have taken a look at Noesis, apparently the FBX files seems to be the one that respect most the colors when opened in Noesis. But models with many bones, meches, textures doesn't show up with all the textures XD And when I open other files than FBX, the colors are a LOT different LOL. Brown get purple and pink.