New to the XNALara Community Forums

Introduce yourself or congratulate a fellow member here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

mcfp_2013

New to the XNALara Community Forums

Post by mcfp_2013 »

Hello, just giving my shoutout to all of you here in the XNALara community - I'm new to this place, but got addicted to the XNA Posing Studio scene itself since late last year. No regrets on that end thanks to some folks on the dA (and Discord).

I'm mainly into doing posing works involving models of female characters from the Super Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog series, so at this time, I'm also looking for others around here who are also into doing posing works with those same models too.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you here; take care for now.
Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Re: New to the XNALara Community Forums

Post by Ems »

You will find this place pretty dead, but who we are to stop you from signing up! x)

Hello!
mcfp_2013

Post by mcfp_2013 »

Feels like it, but I am still an optimist. I just heard of this place while trying to search for new XNA PS model stuff on the dA.

Still a crying shame that the "majority" outside of here favor the "competitors" (regarding posing/porting) as compared to XNA Posing Studio itself.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Belate welcome! :hi:

This place may be quite dead since alot of people have just moved on or no more motivation, but we still got quite a dedicated few. ;)

XNALara at it's core is just over a decade old now so no surprises why it's not as active, become very dated or certain trends have caused it change for the worse. :pi:

But do enjoy your stay. :D

:sonictwerk: models you say? You are already Poxy's best friend! :mis:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
mcfp_2013

Post by mcfp_2013 »

@MrHentai - Thanks, but I'm still an optimist; the only thing that's really sad for me is that since a few years back, some have been trying to port models of the Mario female characters from the Wii U and Nintendo Switch games (after extraction), but apparently the passion has died down slowly unless a miracle happens (but that's another story altogether).

As for Sonic models, there's one female character that I've been wanting to inquire about, but like the former, that's another topic altogether. :lol: