Heyyyyy!

Introduce yourself or congratulate a fellow member here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

.:Someone Else:.

Re: Heyyyyy!

Post by .:Someone Else:. »

DICTATOR !!! D= XDD

Thanks ^^
Bye y'all, was fun while it lasted
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

:P

I don't expect any trouble anytime soon on this forum. It's small and most members know eachother already. XD
We don't get anymore spambots either after semory put in this super hard question for new members. :lol:

Btw if you would ever want to get your username changed, you can simply ask Daz or semory, no problem at all. :P
(not that your current one sucks or anything, but just to let you know that it's possible in case you would want your 'old' one back)
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Username changes are allowed ;) Like L2R said, just ask me or Semory ;)
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
.:Someone Else:.

Post by .:Someone Else:. »

Love2Raid wrote::P

I don't expect any trouble anytime soon on this forum. It's small and most members know eachother already. XD
We don't get anymore spambots either after semory put in this super hard question for new members. :lol:

Btw if you would ever want to get your username changed, you can simply ask Daz or semory, no problem at all. :P
(not that your current one sucks or anything, but just to let you know that it's possible in case you would want your 'old' one back)
Me neither to be honest ^^ And as for the question...why so hard? I had to hack semory account to enter the database of the website and look for the answer!! *GENIUS* XD
TRDaz wrote:Username changes are allowed ;) Like L2R said, just ask me or Semory ;)
Sure, but I like this new one, and I can't wait to see someone saying "Blah model ported by Someone Else " 8-)
Bye y'all, was fun while it lasted
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

^ Lol, id love to see that :lol:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.