Glad to be Here

Introduce yourself or congratulate a fellow member here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

psychicsocial

Glad to be Here

Post by psychicsocial »

I am so glad Steve sent me here.
I am happy to have joined a new site with more relaxed moderators, and people that I actually know XD
If your wondering who I am, my friend call me Odette. I am known as psychicsocial on deviantart, and I used to be Killian on TRF but I got a new account under this username. Unfortunately I found out today that I was banned on TRF for having two accounts even though I resolved that with an admin ages ago. They banned my old account and allowed me to keep the new one. Guess one of the other admins didn't get the memo.

Anyway I hope to have more fun on this site, and I hope that I will be able to contribute my models and art here.
Feel free to add me as I friend if you know me to some extent XD Also if you want to see what I have been working on check out my Tumblr Art blog HERE:
http://psychicsocial-art.tumblr.com/ and/or my Work-in-Progress blog HERE: http://psychicsocials-works-in-progress.tumblr.com/

~psychicsocial
Broken mirrors and a black catÔÇÖs cold stare;
Walk under ladders on my way to hell, IÔÇÖll meet you there..
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: Glad to be Here

Post by semory »

hello odette! is that re6 leon on your tumpblr? lol why does everyone have some kind of re6 extractor but me?
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay! :)
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

psychicsocial

Post by psychicsocial »

semory wrote:hello odette! is that re6 leon on your tumpblr? lol why does everyone have some kind of re6 extractor but me?
Hello, how are you? XD
Yeah that's his head alright, but it's not an official outfit from the game, it's a mesh-mod I am working on.
Broken mirrors and a black catÔÇÖs cold stare;
Walk under ladders on my way to hell, IÔÇÖll meet you there..
PoophairJones
Custom Rank: Baebsae

Post by PoophairJones »

semory wrote:hello odette! is that re6 leon on your tumpblr? lol why does everyone have some kind of re6 extractor but me?
I think only one stupid person has the extractor because he made it^^ It was the one that caused spam and drama on xentax because he bascially insulted chroxx for not adding bone support to REORC -.-
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

oh cool, hopefully i can do something about that soon... i started working on the PS3 version of the game as I want some of the zombie models :). funny how they did not censor sherry's nipples but they put little circles over ada wong's lol. :mrgreen:
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

semory wrote:oh cool, hopefully i can do something about that soon... i started working on the PS3 version of the game as I want some of the zombie models :). funny how they did not censor sherry's nipples but they put little circles over ada wong's lol. :mrgreen:
Welcome psychicsocial.

Yeah that was soroosh over at the Resident Evil Modding threads I think he's hex editing (or whatever the technical terms are) the files to get the t-posed models. On the other hand I've sent notes to one other member who also frequents xentax apparently they already figured out the structure for RE6 xbox and ps3 and are just waiting for PC release to use what they've learned. Tried to ask if he could share any info regarding model extraction with in-game rigging he politely said no. Oh well.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
PoophairJones
Custom Rank: Baebsae

Post by PoophairJones »

semory wrote:oh cool, hopefully i can do something about that soon... i started working on the PS3 version of the game as I want some of the zombie models :). funny how they did not censor sherry's nipples but they put little circles over ada wong's lol. :mrgreen:
lol seriously? xD Ada is the bitch lo...she should have the uncovered nipples not poor sherry xD
thePWA wrote:
Welcome psychicsocial.

Yeah that was soroosh over at the Resident Evil Modding threads I think he's hex editing (or whatever the technical terms are) the files to get the t-posed models. On the other hand I've sent notes to one other member who also frequents xentax apparently they already figured out the structure for RE6 xbox and ps3 and are just waiting for PC release to use what they've learned. Tried to ask if he could share any info regarding model extraction with in-game rigging he politely said no. Oh well.
yeah i think chroxx etc will pick it up again and make a full support script just like for RE5^^ I understand why they want to wait >< RE6 console versions are horrible quality wise xD I hope Crapcom puts more effort into this PC port...not like RE4 wich needed a patch to be actually playable -.-
beautifulmidnight

Post by beautifulmidnight »

Welcome Odette! Good to see you here :)
You got your cheerleader.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

wow, are the console versions really that bad? was there a big difference between the models in RE5 (I only had the PS3 version of the game).