I guess you could call this an introduction? hibtw

Introduce yourself or congratulate a fellow member here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

XiBloodedge-

I guess you could call this an introduction? hibtw

Post by XiBloodedge- »

Heeeeeeey there, haaa not sure if supposed to or allowed to do this but anywho. Kinda been a lurker in the xnalara community for a fair bit. Finally decided to bite the bullet and join in, because it really doesn't seem too bad and it only feels right after so long. I, really don't know how to word these sorta things too well so m'sorry for that, kinda hope to be a bit involved here and stick around for a bit!

Quick tidbits about me I guess, only common courtesy. People usually call me Xi, don't know why but it stuck. Live in Australia, 19 years under my belt, and since people somehow usually get this wrong, I'm a chick. Fighting game enthusiast (play other things to I mean, not a one trick pony here), make those little things where you put video game clips together with music, failure at writing literature. Aaaaand that's about it, hope to talk with you all as soon as I work up the courage to post anywhere other than here~!

tl;dr, hi.
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Re: I guess you could call this an introduction? hibtw

Post by Bluej97 »

XiBloodedge- wrote:Heeeeeeey there, haaa not sure if supposed to or allowed to do this but anywho. Kinda been a lurker in the xnalara community for a fair bit. Finally decided to bite the bullet and join in, because it really doesn't seem too bad and it only feels right after so long. I, really don't know how to word these sorta things too well so m'sorry for that, kinda hope to be a bit involved here and stick around for a bit!

Quick tidbits about me I guess, only common courtesy. People usually call me Xi, don't know why but it stuck. Live in Australia, 19 years under my belt, and since people somehow usually get this wrong, I'm a chick. Fighting game enthusiast (play other things to I mean, not a one trick pony here), make those little things where you put video game clips together with music, failure at writing literature. Aaaaand that's about it, hope to talk with you all as soon as I work up the courage to post anywhere other than here~!

tl;dr, hi.
Heya ! Welcome to Sticklove ! Enjoy your stay ! ^^

I actually read that, it's not really that long. :P :lol:

Again welcome ! :D :hug2:
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

You're not allowed to make threads unless you bring in some titties. :|

:LOL:

I was kidding, if you didn't notice. :XD:

Anyways, welcome to the forums! :mrgreen:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
XiBloodedge-

Post by XiBloodedge- »

@Bluej97 - But I spent long enough on it that in all honesty it should be 5 pages long- jks jks, thank ya for the warm welcome!

@RoxasKennedy - Phew good, don't have any handy rn anyway -shot- thank ya to you too :-D (is it bad I only just noticed the smilies)
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

XiBloodedge- wrote:@Bluej97 - But I spent long enough on it that in all honesty it should be 5 pages long- jks jks, thank ya for the warm welcome!

@RoxasKennedy - Phew good, don't have any handy rn anyway -shot- thank ya to you too :-D (is it bad I only just noticed the smilies)
No problem Xi ! :D Call me Jet if you want ^^
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
RoxasKennedy
Porter

Post by RoxasKennedy »

:lol:

No prob. ;)
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Welcome to the forum! :) When I saw the word "chick" I thought, mmmmm... chick! LOL! Kidding aside we do have members of the female species active on this forum, and another one is always welcome. :D

Fighting game enthusiast eh? Bet yer a stream monster come Evo like I am and a few others here, hehe. We do have gaming parties here but I'd imagine the lag from AUS to USA would be terribad.

I assume you like Tekken because of that Lars avatar. I really hate Lars btw lol but it's all good.

Again, welcome to the forum! :)
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

XiBloodedge-

Post by XiBloodedge- »

@Bluej97 - Can do!

@RoxasKennedy - :lol:

@Iheartibuki - thank ya! Pooooossibly, evo's preecool! Can't catch it all tho, so at least try to catch what matters. It's only ever not bad with TTT2, but yeah it can sometimes be a real pain, sfxt was a nightmare beyond nightmares. Yep, love Tekken the absolute most, Blazblue second. It's cool, everyone hates Lars 030 well the majority -shot- can't hate him though, he's a cool enough sub.
RoxasKennedy
Porter

Post by RoxasKennedy »

Lars has a amazing haircut, so GTFO Ibuki! :ohn:
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Yay! We now have someone who will help me defend Tekken against the DOA hate mongers of this forum, loljk! :lol:

I just played TTT2 with a member here last week (I'm in California, he's in Pennsylvania) and the lag wasn't that bad but the input delay was definitely there. SFxT wasn't bad for me prior to the first patch but then I stopped playing it afterwards because the DLC fiasco left a bad taste in my mouth and those stupid "pay to win" gems. Anyway, I thought Blazbue too when I saw "Bloodedge" in your nick. So I assume you main Ragna? :)

I only hate Lars because I main the Mishimas (and clones) and Lars is an absolute pain to deal with because a lot of his moves pretty much covers the entire screen. Dunno why the Mishimas are considered top tier though, maybe I just don't know how to play the game that well lol. I do enjoy watching streams of South Korean players duking it out in Tekken, they've got some of the best players to have played the game.

Roxy, I like Heihachi's better :inlove:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."