Hello

Introduce yourself or congratulate a fellow member here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

Feorana

Hello

Post by Feorana »

Hey all! Name's Angie. I'm new to XNALara and I found this page because I wanted to tinker with it. I've really been looking for some of Crofty's models to work with because I hear the bones are really good. Specifically, I'm looking for his/her Sephiroth model. But it seems to have disappeared completely. Crofty's links don't work anymore and no one seems to have it. If anyone knows of anywhere I can find it, or if they can send it to me, that'd be awesome. Thanks!
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Hello

Post by MisterHentai »

Hi and welcome to Sticklove.

I assume the download links you are trying are probably really old now or not working, but if you want to grab her models, go to armachamcorp.deviantart.com.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Feorana

Post by Feorana »

oooh thanks! It doesn't have the sephiroth I was looking for but there's a bunch of cool things I can play around with in there. :) Thank you.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

You can contact them and see if they'll re up the model for you. They left the forum about 5 months ago and decided to put up their own dA account. We don't know if they will update the dead links here since Microsoft decided to shut down their SkyDrive account among others' and it's been a while since the links have been dead so I reckon that won't be the case. At any rate, I hope you find what you're looking for. :)
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

Feorana

Post by Feorana »

Thanks much! :)
riccochet
Porter
Custom Rank: Low Poly Porter

Post by riccochet »

Which Sephiroth?
Feorana

Post by Feorana »

The crisis core one. :)
riccochet
Porter
Custom Rank: Low Poly Porter

Post by riccochet »

I converted these from Dissidia, the third one is almost exactly like the Crisis Core one. Try it out if you like. :mis:
Link