Meshmods

Post your Mesh and Texture Mods here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Runa

Meshmods

Post by Runa »

Thread created for meshmods only. If you have a modded character that you want to share, post it here!

Note: this is meant to be for pure meshmods only, means it's for models created combining parts and such. If you simply remove a part (exampe, a shirt) and the rest is still fully original, you can post said model into the normal game models thread since it's not considered a real meshmod at all.

Anyway, I'm gonna start this:

Alice Fantasy Wonderland

Parts used:

ÔÇó Alice head from Alice Madness Returns, fully owned by American McGee and Spicy Horse
ÔÇó Body Castanic Common Temp from TERA Online, fully owned by Bluehole Studio
ÔÇó Hair Melissa from Magna Carta II, fully owned by Softmax and Banpresto
ÔÇó Recolors and retextures by me

Download here https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=3dbff188 ... 8CFE52!540
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
PoophairJones
Custom Rank: Baebsae

Re: Meshmods

Post by PoophairJones »

Own Version of a Classic Lara - Bikini

Parts used:
- Base: Eve Online
- Hair: Tomb Raider: Underworld, raonsims
- Bikini: Dead or Alive 5
- Belts, Gun: Tomb Raider: Underworld

Download
* no nude mods plz :pi: I might upload a nude one myself after the outfits are done. Will be better with original textures you know.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Very nice meshmod gals! :D Have any of you tried Make Human for body parts?
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

PoophairJones

Post by PoophairJones »

iheartibuki wrote:Very nice meshmod gals! :D Have any of you tried Make Human for body parts?
Thank you :D

Yeah i tried but other than for eventually making naughty dickgirls :ggl: I don't find it that useful...sure you can get the models with rigging and all.. but the skin screws up and the texture quality is bad >< I think Eve Online is ages better xD Even if you'd just want a body.. you can alter it to what you want, change skin colour, aging etc and get the textures extracted as you can see them ingame (itz quite impressive actually.. games with customization usually use masks all the game long (Soul Calibur for eg...colours are put on the model by mask maps and the textures are just black and white... Eve generates a texture ingame wich DIRECTLY draws evry change you do onto one (utterly big) texture wich is extractable..so no need to PS recolour since itz already done x'D) Also i got them with ingame rigging now xD face has bugs sometimes but bleh
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Awesome work :D

How did ya get em with in-game rigging? Just wondering, wont be useful to me tho, since I deleted the game xD
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

TRDaz wrote:Awesome work :D

How did ya get em with in-game rigging? Just wondering, wont be useful to me tho, since I deleted the game xD
I think she rigged her herself.
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
PoophairJones

Post by PoophairJones »

On a messy way and billions of depressions it's possible to get the base bodies with game rigging (quite nice rigging i may add)
You can scale it quite the same as the mesh you grab from the game and it will work fine
Runa

Post by Runa »

Oh I would be interested too in extracted the base bodies rigged from Eve! Would be quite useful for my own future meshmods!! *_* Is there a script or what?

Awesome Lara mod, btw!
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

.:Someone:. wrote:
iheartibuki wrote:Very nice meshmod gals! :D Have any of you tried Make Human for body parts?
Thank you :D

Yeah i tried but other than for eventually making naughty dickgirls :ggl: I don't find it that useful...sure you can get the models with rigging and all.. but the skin screws up and the texture quality is bad >< I think Eve Online is ages better xD Even if you'd just want a body.. you can alter it to what you want, change skin colour, aging etc and get the textures extracted as you can see them ingame (itz quite impressive actually.. games with customization usually use masks all the game long (Soul Calibur for eg...colours are put on the model by mask maps and the textures are just black and white... Eve generates a texture ingame wich DIRECTLY draws evry change you do onto one (utterly big) texture wich is extractable..so no need to PS recolour since itz already done x'D) Also i got them with ingame rigging now xD face has bugs sometimes but bleh
Hahaha, nice! :D Ya I have to agree that "Lara" is very well rigged. And "utterly big textures" is right since my PC usually slows down when I load models with high res textures. :lol:

If I know my DOA5 girls that bikini came from Pai? :D I might give that Eve Online a try then when I get a new machine. I assume they only have girls in there because of "Eve"?
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

Last edited by RoxasKennedy on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here