The Last of Us

Post your Mesh and Texture Mods here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

king.neko212
Porter
Custom Rank: Why?

Re: The Last of Us

Post by king.neko212 »

RoxasKennedy wrote:I think this mod looks much better than KonradM96's mod.
well it is :LOL:
king.neko212
Porter

Post by king.neko212 »

WOW !! awesome job on the model !!! are you sure this's a mod ?? cause I think it looks so close to the real deal :D

good luck on the weave though :ohn:
JayK

Post by JayK »

Wow, thanks guys, really friendly community here, I think i'll stick around. :)

I think it's just the fact that it uses the official textures that make it seem like it's accurate to the in game model (thanks for Chrrox for making the texture extractor!) when posting the texture extractor he mentioned that it's impossible to extract the models as they use vertex and index compression, so I thought I might as well just try and make them myself. Although it looks close to completion from that angle, the back part of her hair is still completely bald. :p I need to get round to doing the shoelaces as well >_>
semory wrote:programmer? are you on xentax as well?
Yeah I have an account there although I don't generally do any RE, I usually just post to thank others for their scripts :) I've only really made 2 simple BMS scripts, although I do want to learn model idealgies, as well as python so I can take advantage of Noesis and its APIs, the main problem is finding the time. :( of course I've used many of your scripts in the past, so thanks for them :) as for programming I mainly do Java at work, some objective c when it's needed, and shell scripts and perl. One day I'll start learning about RE I don't know if I'm experienced enough yet though.
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Wow, this looks amazing!! :o

Welcome and thanks for showing your awesome work/sharing it with us. :D
king.neko212
Porter

Post by king.neko212 »

JayK wrote:Wow, thanks guys, really friendly community here, I think i'll stick around. :)

I think it's just the fact that it uses the official textures that make it seem like it's accurate to the in game model (thanks for Chrrox for making the texture extractor!) when posting the texture extractor he mentioned that it's impossible to extract the models as they use vertex and index compression, so I thought I might as well just try and make them myself. Although it looks close to completion from that angle, the back part of her hair is still completely bald. :p I need to get round to doing the shoelaces as well >_>

it is really :D you should stick around and discover this place more :) hope you make friends here as well :D and welcome ~!!

omg you mean you made this from scratch ?? that's amazing !! looking forward more of your works !
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

May I ask, will you also try working on the other characters maybe too? Like Marlene, Tess or even Sarah? :) (yes all females :LOL: I just love the females in dis game :P )
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
JayK

Post by JayK »

Love2Raid wrote:Wow, this looks amazing!! :o

Welcome and thanks for showing your awesome work/sharing it with us. :D
king.neko212 wrote: it is really :D you should stick around and discover this place more :) hope you make friends here as well :D and welcome ~!!

omg you mean you made this from scratch ?? that's amazing !! looking forward more of your works !
Thanks again for the kind words, as soon as it's ready I'll post it up for you guys. :) You'll all probably be cursing me for bad topology when it comes to skinning it :P
TRDaz wrote:May I ask, will you also try working on the other characters maybe too? Like Marlene, Tess or even Sarah? :) (yes all females :LOL: I just love the females in dis game :P )
I definitely plan on working with the others, although i'm sorry to dissapoint you but I was thinking of tackling Joel next rather than the female characters, I also really want to try a clicker as I think it will be quite a challenge modelling something so deformed, I'll get around to the female characters eventually though (I hope) :p
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

That's fine! At least we will get a Joel too :D
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Welcome to Sticklove, JayK. :) You got some nice mods goin' there. I used to be a developer myself who's also been delving into the 3D world but I'm mostly doing operations stuff at work now and I was and am mostly a data person (so databases, analytics, business intelligence and the likes are stuff I feel at home with. :D) Been also wanting to learn the stuff that gramps does but I don't really have a computer science degree and right now most of what he says just flies above my head lol. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here, we have a very friendly group here and we like having fun and pulling pranks on one another and others. :twisted: And if you like playing games online we do have fairly active "gaming parties" here. :D
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

JayK

Post by JayK »

Thanks, as long as you're doing something you enjoy it's all good :) It's good to know about the gaming parties, I have a ps3 but don't generally use it as much as I used to, I play team fortress 2 on pc every now and again as It's game I can just pick up and play for a few minutes, my time is really limited these days :(