Sticklove Chat Haus

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Re: Sticklove Chat Haus

Post by Ems »

Holy shit is just the only thing that comes to my mind on how to comment on this. We have it quite easy. But we also have people that don't use their brains or feel offended when instructed on basic prevention. I bet rarely anybody thinks on cleaning their keys, phones or glasses, doorknobs...

My workplace equipped me with a tiny spray bottle of ethanol, and 50PLN for "additional expenses" - which I can't even spend on gloves, because everything is sold out. I have this, myself and soap. My throat is sore and I'm losing my voice at the end of the day, it's like, there was no public info on TV or radio on how to act while outside up until now, everything - like always in PL - happens too late.

The virus doesn't really scare me, it's the people repeating shit from Facebook and acting like idiots who scare me. It's my company's higher ups who apparently don't remember how the work at the front line looks and feels like, they scare me on how disconnected, indecisive and slow they seem in their decisions.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

hahahaha it's amazing how in times like these you really see how (some) humans can really be!
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

ive been away for quite a while but.... it seems Blender now requires a plugin to import XPS/XNALARA models?? :?
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Heyas! How is everybody doing? You guys play anything good lately? I think last game I played was a game called Remnant... not a bad zombie game at all.

Here in the ol' US-of-A, we are screwed... we have a wannabe dictator for president, a dysfunctional government, and covid cases are getting so bad we are probably headed for another lockdown soon. Hope you guys are doing better!
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

Vonman wrote:ive been away for quite a while but.... it seems Blender now requires a plugin to import XPS/XNALARA models?? :?
It always needed one, never was included in Blender :yes:
semory wrote:Heyas! How is everybody doing? You guys play anything good lately? I think last game I played was a game called Remnant... not a bad zombie game at all.

Here in the ol' US-of-A, we are screwed... we have a wannabe dictator for president, a dysfunctional government, and covid cases are getting so bad we are probably headed for another lockdown soon. Hope you guys are doing better!
Italy's doing awful :LOL: But people pretend it's not, so everything's fine! :yes: They're now doing regional lockdowns instead of full national ones, but I really think the only way to properly curb this is another national lockdown.
My region is currently classified as orange, which means no restaurants/bars are open (only open for takeout or home delivery), no shops open in the weekends and you can't leave your town unless for work, medical reasons or other provable reasons. Oh, and a curfew from 10PM to 5AM, unless you need to work or have a medical emergency :LOL:
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

raidergale wrote:
Vonman wrote:ive been away for quite a while but.... it seems Blender now requires a plugin to import XPS/XNALARA models?? :?
It always needed one, never was included in Blender :yes:
arghh i guess with 2.80 onwards i gotta redownload that plugin? :? i did tried to export a model there before, but it looks different like last time where the model is just one single mesh and not separated.
semory wrote:Heyas! How is everybody doing? You guys play anything good lately? I think last game I played was a game called Remnant... not a bad zombie game at all.

doing good, covid pretty much under control here now but youll never know it could spike back up anytime like a couple of weeks ago. Good thing im used to staying at home so it doesnt bother me much.

gamewise im all out of games lol. i cant decide which one to get next :feel:

- Watchdog Legion
- Asscreed Valhalla
- Yakuza Like A Dragon
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Nioh 2
XNAaraL
XPS Author

F20-Day

Post by XNAaraL »

Happy birthday XNALara - 12th Anniversary

ImageImage
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

Oh god, it's been 12 years already? Time flies :runcry:
XNAaraL
XPS Author

Re: Happy birthday XNALara

Post by XNAaraL »

raidergale wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:53 am Oh god, it's been 12 years already? Time flies :runcry:
Yes.

Another year bites the dust
Happy 13th anniversary

XNALara 20-02-2009 - 20-02-2022

3D Anaglyph Red-Cyan Render ... made with XPS

To view properly, you'll need red/cyan 3d glasses.
Bordersun
Custom Rank: Newbie

Post by Bordersun »

Hello, sorry to bother you but I would like to know if you guys have a Discord or something like that, I'm new with XnaLara and I would like to extract my own model from video game I like and use them with XnaLara.

This forum could help me too but some stuff are pretty old and I'm afraid some members moved somewhere else.

Thank you very much.