Summer 2012 Anime Series

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Summer 2012 Anime Series

Post by semory »

So what summer 2012 anime series are you guys watching right now and why? For me, it's the following:

Gundam Age: I think on third season now... gotta love mechs mechs and more mechs.

Muv-Luv Alternative: Kind of stopped watching this too for a bit... first episode cool, next 6 or 7 episodes kind of sucked.

Eureka Seven AO: Kind of got dull in the middle but I'm still watching it.

Fairy Tail (this is like what... the 5th or 6th season already?): Kind of stopped watching this as I am kind of disappointed it's now straying away from the manga.

I think that's it... I've been waiting for next season's Hayate no Gotoku for a long time he he he :).
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Re: Summer 2012 Anime Series

Post by Vonman »

lol i gotta watch Gundam Age! i need to arrange time for a marathon of it :lol:
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

None... Where do you see these Animes?! I wanna watch the Gundam one, but its never on TV in the UK, I dont think so anyway D:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

TRDaz wrote:None... Where do you see these Animes?! I wanna watch the Gundam one, but its never on TV in the UK, I dont think so anyway D:
you can try YouTube. theyre airing it for free there at GundamInfo channel! ;) that is, if your country doesnt block that channel :D
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Vonman wrote:
TRDaz wrote:None... Where do you see these Animes?! I wanna watch the Gundam one, but its never on TV in the UK, I dont think so anyway D:
you can try YouTube. theyre airing it for free there at GundamInfo channel! ;) that is, if your country doesnt block that channel :D
Its all in Japanese aint it? D: Meh, I dont wanna watch it then. D:
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

TRDaz wrote:
Vonman wrote:
Its all in Japanese aint it? D: Meh, I dont wanna watch it then. D:
with English subtitles! lol tho its hard sometime trying to focus between reading and actually watching the anime itself xDD
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Vonman wrote: with English subtitles! lol tho its hard sometime trying to focus between reading and actually watching the anime itself xDD
I might watch them soon xD
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Google goodanime. Make sure to disable java in your Web browser. It's one of those potentially dangerous Web sites with ads and stuff that try to install malware on your computer. Hasn't happened to me in a long time though hahaha.
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

semory wrote:Google goodanime. Make sure to disable java in your Web browser. It's one of those potentially dangerous Web sites with ads and stuff that try to install malware on your computer. Hasn't happened to me in a long time though hahaha.
lol anime at the risk of a malware hahaha xD thats life on the extreme! :lol:

currently enjoying HD remaster of Gundam Seed. theyve add some cool new scenes as well as better quality ;)
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

hey, as long as you have protection and that protection doesn't break it's all good lol