Anx

Re: Summer 2012 Anime Series

Post by Anx »

I use a VM without protection, because I love to analyze the malware. :D
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

Anx wrote:I use a VM without protection, because I love to analyze the malware. :D
LOL you sound like one of those Umbrella scientists from Resident Evil... capture virus samples and study them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wanna watch Rurouni Kenshin the movie!! (its not anime but real life adaptation of the anime/manga) so far its been getting very positive reviews. they even say even if youre not a fan of rurouni kenshin you will enjoy the movie! :D
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Dirty Joke: "I don't do anyone without protection, because I don't want any malware :) ."
Runa

Post by Runa »

Gosh, I used to watch so many anime series and not... nothing.
Too many things on my mind I guess >_>

Anyway, the last one I watched was, I think, No.6 :D but the last anime movie was "Arietty".
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

ah, no. 6 was just last year... i liked that one. it had some gayish overtones and the main character flat out denied sex when it was offered to him lol but other than that it was cool.
Runa

Post by Runa »

semory wrote:ah, no. 6 was just last year... i liked that one. it had some gayish overtones and the main character flat out denied sex when it was offered to him lol but other than that it was cool.
Yeah, I didn't watch any anime this summer :/
And well, I have no problems with anime with a gay theme, lol :D although No.6 wasn't made to be 'yaoi'. I think the story was great... and not too different from what I'm leaving. Well, of course nothing about killer bugs XD but the meaning is pretty similar when it comes to city rules and such.

Another anime I really liked, sad... very, was Wolf's Rain. Such an intense story about wolves and nature + human cruelty.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

I'm still watching Muv-Luv Alternative since I'm a massive mecha fan and read about some of the original visual novel games, so it's themes and stuff really interest me. It was really hard to watch at first, due to the characters personalities and awkardness (That island stranded episode especially), but now it has gotten really interesting.

Oda Nobuna no Yabou recently finished which I really liked. Another one of those Sengoku Period shows but with the historical figures being hot females instead. You have typical harem and some cute lolis too (I love Nene!). Looks like a second season should be coming sometime soon and I cannot wait for that.

Sword Art Online is one that is still ongoing and really liking it. Already read the light novels that are available and damn it has a good theme and story. Can easily relate with some things in this due to the MMORPG theme.

Now this Winter 2012 season will be really interesting, To Love-Ru Darkness and Initial D Fifth Stage!!!! My god it's been so long, and it was a decade ago that I got into the series too. I just wonder how the Eurobeat music will hold up these days, the old stuff I find to be much better, and the music selection in Fourth Stage didn't grab me as much.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Oh yeah muv luv has gotten better since the beginning.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Kinda disappointed with the Winter season so far, until Initial D 5th Stage that is.

Luckily Sword Art Online is still going on and they are in a new arc now. Cousin-cest and finally real life non-VRO moments, hurray!
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

yeah you're right! it's kind of disappointing! even the return of hayate no gotoku kind of lost it's oomph. pretty much just watching continuing series :) .