Star Wars Movies Discussion

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Star Wars Movies Discussion

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah with the current reshoots for Rogue One happening, it certainly makes one wary.

I'm still actually interested in this film regardless. What I don't really give a crap about is the young Han Solo film. :fdat:

So as long he's not a whiney emo, then it could be start. :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

I'm definitely interested in Rogue One and will be seeing it.

The Han Solo movie... nah... I probably will see it no matter what but I don't see it being good, it just isn't needed as a movie.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
DIO
Custom Rank: The World Over Heaven

Post by DIO »

supposedly the 3rd spinoff film is suppose to be about a young Boba Fett during the Original Trilogy Timeline...

i could be wrong though
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Seeing Trilogy era technology in HD visuals = :dats:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Donald Glover really is getting the roles lately.

Not only is he in the upcoming Spiderman: Homecoming, but he has been officially cast as the young Lando Calrissian for the Han Solo film.
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Sums up a scene perfectly! :LOL: :evillaugh:
Dank Buttsen

Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

rogue one was so :oh:

sure the starting was a bit wonky but the rest of the film is :oh:
finally no more sunday morning cartoon darth vader :LOL:

will definitely getting the bluray when its out. ive got somje itch for star wars stuff now, is EA battlefront finally good?
ill buy some bandai modle kits too while im at it :fyea:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Indeed. The general consensus is the first half of the film was incredibly shoddy, but once things got into gear, hory sheet!

The nostalgia of seeing the REAL Star Wars era and technology again in modern filming is so :oh: .

It has perhaps one of the best proper space battles in a long time (Return of the Jedi is for me still No.1 in that regard and just for any film ever!).

And :yes: that scene with the true portrayal and old-school aura abot it is what older fans have wanted to see forever!

One thing I will say that pisses me off is a "certain element" that will instantly bridge to A New Hope is a whole load of retcon :fdat: BS! It practically makes the first 10 minutes or so of Episode IV redundant. :snarage: :wat:

Also no traditional opening crawl and crappy music. :pi:
Dank Buttsen

Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

i watched A New Hope again after Rogue One the other day... boy R1 does add more weight to that movie its amazing :oh:

seems like Felicity Jones got one more Star Wars movie in her contract... my guess is that she will appear on that Han Solo origin movie. I speculate that Han and Chewbacca will somehow run into Saw and Jyn. They took on a job something2 that goes wrong and in the end it explained how Saw left Jyn and she got caught by the Empire since it doesnt show in Rogue One how the two of them got separated.