Invalid Block Adress with Nero 10

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

daventry

Invalid Block Adress with Nero 10

Post by daventry »

I hardly use Nero 10 on my Windows 7, it just sits there when i one day decide to make a CD Juke Box of Songs together with Nero Express. Now for no reason i get an Error the moment i burn the Disc, what is this nonsense and how do i fix it please.

When i inserted a CD-RW i could do it with no problem, so what gives.

I also Re-Installed Nero, but i still get the Error.

All this is on my Laptop, when i inserted the Normal CD into my PC and reduced the Burn Speed to 8x, i could burn the Songs just fine, so whats the problem with my Laptop, i cant even reduce the Speed to lowest, it just goes to 10x from 24x.
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Re: Invalid Block Adress with Nero 10

Post by ProtocolX27 »

Have you tried a different app?
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Invalid Block Adress with Nero 10

Post by MisterHentai »

^^ That.

I've stopped using Nero ever since they started to become massive bloatware from version 6 onwards. It's been way over a decade since.

Now I just use Ashampoo.

Faster, easier, and just better for all purpose use.

As for the problem, could well be the actual disc media itself, it's either bad or doesn't support low burn speeds. Even if you can't lower the burn speed, then really try different software.

Can also be the actual CD/DVD drive is giving the ghost, or if you have Virtual drives enabled that is causing conflicts.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather