Don't you just hate it...

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: Don't you just hate it...

Post by semory »

well, it won't happen here that's for sure. it just costs $100 a year. i could understand if it cost $1,000 a year, but $100? the site admin there has like a phd in biochemistry too if I recall right. he should not be poor :).
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

I've wondered about that. Unless admin's are using beefy servers to support high traffic (which is not always the case), servers doesn't cost that much. Even free ones exist, but they usually suck. I can confirm they only run $100-ish a year domain / hosting. :-/
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

Probably because of the economy. It's hitting everyone, everywhere. A year ago you're secure at your employment, nowadays even that can be taken away without warning so I guess xentax with a donation fee could just be planning for the worst that could happen.

Anyways not to derail the topic...

Don't you just hate reading first posts instead of saying hi and introductions instead are looking for bikini-wearing video game fighters?
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

actually i prefer those guys who directly say what they want rather than beat around the bush for a while and then make it apparent what they really want :D.
Arenthor

Post by Arenthor »

thePWA wrote:Probably because of the economy. It's hitting everyone, everywhere. A year ago you're secure at your employment, nowadays even that can be taken away without warning so I guess xentax with a donation fee could just be planning for the worst that could happen.

Anyways not to derail the topic...

Don't you just hate reading first posts instead of saying hi and introductions instead are looking for bikini-wearing video game fighters?
lol, as opposed to me who has requests but thinks 10 posts is not enough and that he hasn't earned the right to ask for them yet :P

Some people just have no respect though, what can I say. I was raised better than that.

Personally, I hate it when I'm at work and someone asks me where something is... and we're standing right in front of it. Open your eyes and look around before you ask me stupid questions, and then if you still can't find it, THEN ask!
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

That funk you get yourself into when everything goes quiet and you have that hour or two to think about what you've done at this point in time with your life?

Deep... blue... sea.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

When you know you have better things to do but find yourself playing video games all day :D.
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

When you have shitty stuff for lunch. -___-
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Get a better cook :lol:
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Speaking of cooking, with so many of you guys from other countries, I would love to have a copy of your favorite homemade recipes :). My gf and I are adventure eaters :D. Maybe I'll make a thread so we can all share recipes :).