Don't you just hate it...

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Don't you just hate it...

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah that's the time limit killswitch on some of the older versions.

I'll take that over a random "Hey let me screw up everything that you've ever done! :evillaugh: " scenario. :rage:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

Which version, you using, H?

I've been a bit surprised the one I'm on has been stable compared to the old one I had. :evil:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I was using 10.9.5 Anniversary Edition, been so since it first came out. Not had a problem with it since, and neither did I too much with the previous versions too. I didn't have that time killswitch problem alot of other people were having.

Tried going to back to the older versions, and even trying the current 10.9.6a5, just to test things out, nope, all of my poses/scenes in my hard drive's XNALara/XPS directory, they get messed up as soon as I load them up, and it seems to automatically save those messed up states too. I go back to good ol' old XNALara 9.7.8 to load these same saves up, same problem (Sicne they got overwritten I guess).

Luckily I double save everything, keep another backup of my poses/scenes on a USB stick, so I am going to leave that out of the way for safe keeping, and not touch them for now since I don't want their states to be overwritten with the random messed upness.
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

Any chance you want to send the scene and resources to see if it unborks for anyone else? Might be able to get your poses at least saved back out or something...
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

I wouldnt mind testing it, hopefully it doesnt destroy my files too xD
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Thanks, but it's okay, as I said, I got backups of everything since I save multiple times and to other media, so when I can be bothered, I'm going to try out on my other computer and laptops. I never installed XNALara or XPS on them, so it would be a fresh start for them.

Once my anger has fully gone and I get good motivation, then we will see.

Honestly, I've seen some literal random out of nowhere screw ups before, but this one, W.......T........F! Computers and programs aye?

Even if it's a part of my living, I still have every right to be completely pissed off once in a while. :pi:
Dank Buttsen

Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Wow, that sucks. :okay:

Maybe you could use that scene editing tool that XNAaral wrote once? Not sure how it works since I never tried it. :P
ObscureMemories
Custom Rank: I'm a lil' bit Super!

Post by ObscureMemories »

I hate it when I go on tumblr and I see posts like

"Did anyone else romance Kaidan or am I the only one?"

I want to slap that person. No bitch, stop trying to get attention, when you know fully well other people do that. Stupid people.
I hate them! HATE THEM!
Look at me! I'm on a high horse!

Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Why that ignorant bitch. We all know that Kaidan is yours and yours only. :pi:
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

I hate it when I realize there is NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER to get Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic 06 PC ports, yet SEGA re releases *censored* like Sonic Labyrinth and Sonic Chaos for every console that ever exists. :pi:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here