Don't you just hate it...

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Don't you just hate it...

Post by MisterHentai »

Complete global penetration my own butt! :D

It annoys me greatly too. I've wanted to find Serah in her original FFXIII costume for ages, but unfortunately, there seems to be too many recoloured ones floating about.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
beautifulmidnight

Post by beautifulmidnight »

What I hate is people renaming bones on a model, and getting credit for 'such an epic mod' when they had nothing to do with the extraction or rigging.
You got your cheerleader.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

beautifulmidnight wrote:What I hate is people renaming bones on a model, and getting credit for 'such an epic mod' when they had nothing to do with the extraction or rigging.
The solution to that is for the original porters to put in the extra time to rename the bones. Unfortunately most users don't know how to port so even if you spell things out for them it's the person who released the upgrade that gets the accolades. I'm more ticked off by the folks who don't credit the companies that own the models.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

ObscureMemories
Custom Rank: I'm a lil' bit Super!

Post by ObscureMemories »

beautifulmidnight wrote:What I hate is people renaming bones on a model, and getting credit for 'such an epic mod' when they had nothing to do with the extraction or rigging.
I know exactly what you mean. so annoying I hate it.
Look at me! I'm on a high horse!

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Yep like alot of other things, people tend to skip or don't bother about credits or disclaimers.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

Yep, dA people are still a bunch of retarded *censored*.

At least I can do other stuff, such as making stamps, posting opinions and piss off random people.
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

So is this the equivalent of the late 'gear grinding thread' on TRF (r.i.p.)? :P
That one was hilarious, because it was mostly used by members to throw 'shade' at other members in a very sneaky way. For example, one member got into a heated debate with another member (well, 'debate', more like a fight, usually) and then came into that thread to post something like this: '(What grinds my gears are...) ignorant people.' But it could be far worse, and it was all there for everyone to see. Instead of telling stuff straight into someone's face, they (ab)used that thread to make snide comments behind people's back. It was very entertaining for someone like me. :XD:
Oh well, it's gone now.

Anyway... don't you just hate it when it snows but it's not cold enough yet for it to stay, so it starts melting and when you walk on it it's really squishy and icky? Ugh, hate it. :pi:
iheartibuki

Post by iheartibuki »

I totally forgot we have this section. I might have to use it soon if things don't change around here. :pi:

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

i'll bite on this one!

.... when i accidentally hit Register to log into xentax today and saw they now require a donation to register. no wonder the sites been pretty dead the last couple of months!
iheartibuki

Post by iheartibuki »

^ That's usually not a good sign. :( The last site that I frequented last year did the same thing and the owner had to shut the site down. It's been back up earlier this year but it's not quite the same as the talented SF4 modders have left the site.

I hope that's not the case here.