Don't you just hate it...

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Don't you just hate it...

Post by MisterHentai »

Old simple retro games or modern underperforming ones.

No surprise which one would be easier for them.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
ObscureMemories
Custom Rank: I'm a lil' bit Super!

Post by ObscureMemories »

Love2Raid wrote:Why that ignorant bitch. We all know that Kaidan is yours and yours only. :pi:
I know right. Do people not notice my name printed on him
Look at me! I'm on a high horse!

RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

MisterHentai wrote:Old simple retro games or modern underperforming ones.

No surprise which one would be easier for them.
That still didn't stop them from porting SA2 Battle. :LOL:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

It was a better game for most old fans. Besides the first SA got a PC version, and then again in the Dreamcast Collection/HD re-release, so it kind of made sense there. Sonic Heroes and Sonic Riders were exceptions though. :evillaugh:

Maybe in a few years time when there's demand, or if more people actually care about them. :lol:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
RoxasKennedy
Porter

Post by RoxasKennedy »

You know what pissed me off today?

Bigotry.

So I was in class, surrounded by idiots, as usual.

Then I managed to get my hands on something... unnerving.

It was like a flyer that invited people to vote for a referendum to define marriage strictly to a man and a woman.

I scanned the whole thing JUST to debunk it. Altho I WILL translate the stuff for you, don't worry.

Well, first of all:

1. "Marriage is a unity for only a man and a woman"

I'm sorry, but who are you to define what marriage is? You're not the law.
You're just a bigoted group, there.

I don't really have a specific argument for everything else, but I have against the following:

2. "Marriage = Man + Woman
Everything else is something different"

AKA the nice way of saying "Homo marriage is the Satan".

3. "To ensure legal protection of kids, marriage and family"

So what, homos are so unholy and dangerous that people need protection from them? Are you kidding me?
So what I'm getting from this is that you treat them like they are bigger scum than rapists and fucking pedophiles!

4. "To protect children from the possibility that the same sex couples could adopt them"

So you want to basically reduce the amount of people who could give these poor children who had to grow up without their parents and their love a home just because they want to take it in the butt? This is horrible!

But this one... Dear God.

5. "To establish reliance and share the optimism with everyone who appreciate universal human values so we can bring in the positive changes in Croatian society"

So you want to share fucking positivity and optimism by basically treating a small minority of people like fucking cancer AND taking away their rights? Is this serious?
This is why I always say that I hate everyone around me. It's like you live in middle of fucking hate and intolerance.

I can't even.

And I know some of you might say "They're idiots, just leave them be.". But no, I can't just fucking do that!
Since they want to change the fucking law just because they don't like the fact that some guys like anal.

I would go and vote against this, but I'm not 18. However, most of the bigot *censored* I know ARE 18.

*sigh*

However, I saw their page. And I might visit it to give some of my criticism. :ggl:
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

lol those aren't croatian people on the flyer are they? probably some outsider homophobic religious group trying to spread more homophobia.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

The Aryan race of course! :P
Dank Buttsen

RoxasKennedy
Porter

Post by RoxasKennedy »

semory wrote:lol those aren't croatian people on the flyer are they? probably some outsider homophobic religious group trying to spread more homophobia.
Thhose are probably stock photos.

But yeah. I'm actually going to respond on their FB page, and I'll screencap everything, don't worry. ;)
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

hahahha go get em roxy poxy! :D
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Rememeber to give your complaints with some MOE MOE HAERTO PEACE POWAH RUVU too! :P
Dank Buttsen