We need some drama LOL.

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

We need some drama LOL.

Post by semory »

So... who are you guys gonna vote for and why lol? Even though I'm a registered republican, I'll be voting for obummer. Mitt Romney scares the shit out of me. All I've seen from Romney these last few weeks is just "Obama sucks this," "Obama sucks that," "Obama promised this," "Obama promised that," "hasn't done this," "hasn't done that," "the economy's not improving," etc. etc.

I'm not any worse off than I was four years ago, so I'm fine with Obama. Romney really needs to start discussing his plans, his solutions, and his promises, rather than focusing on things that Obama has or hasn't done. If Romney continues on his current path I don't think he has a chance.

That, and I live in California so there's no point in voting for Romney anyways LOL! Neither candidate will even campaign here since it's already predetermined who's gonna win California's 50-odd points :lol:.
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: We need some drama LOL.

Post by Dazzy »

I dont need to vote so I dunt curr xD Plus im not in the USA, so I wouldnt have to if I was old enough :lol:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

If I was from the good ol' USA Obama would've gotten my vote. Way I figure it if these were the "end times" what better way to go with a president who actually didn't start any form of international conflict. I'm still waiting for the earth's crust to shift LOL
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
Runa

Post by Runa »

You're lucky you're not in Italy guys. If I could I would avoid the votes, since every candidate ends up ruining this Country and all of us >_>
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

I'm not American too... but if i am i'd pick Obama! :D lol cus Romney sounds like a horrible politician. his slogan of "Keep america american" is the same slogan used by the KKK i think :lol:

Still i envy you and your democracy, though. politics in my place are probably among the worst on the planet now. rampant corruption, abuse of power... democracy is only a word here. our so-called prime minister is recently labeled a fake democrat that uses authoritarian tactics to instill fear and rule over the people. we had the same party ruling for more than 50 years now! :lol:
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

even in the US, everyone hates politicians; they're all just a bunch of greedy, blood-sucking bunch of lawyers.
Runa

Post by Runa »

Vonman wrote:I'm not American too... but if i am i'd pick Obama! :D lol cus Romney sounds like a horrible politician. his slogan of "Keep america american" is the same slogan used by the KKK i think :lol:

Still i envy you and your democracy, though. politics in my place are probably among the worst on the planet now. rampant corruption, abuse of power... democracy is only a word here. our so-called prime minister is recently labeled a fake democrat that uses authoritarian tactics to instill fear and rule over the people. we had the same party ruling for more than 50 years now! :lol:
Trust me, I'm not reading anything new. It's exactly the same here... if not even worse.

Anyway, if I was in the US I think I'd vote Obama too! :D
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Just cast mah vote, yay! :evillaugh:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Obama won! Yay! eventhoiduntcurr.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

curr is so last week. Its AYEDUNKHERRRR

LOL
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!