We need some drama LOL.

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: We need some drama LOL.

Post by MisterHentai »

All I have to say is LOLOLOL this looks exactly like 4 years ago.

Crowd at Obama's speech - huge and multicultral.
Crowd at Romney's speech - not as big and all I see is 95% white people. (Oh you Republicans!)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

MisterHentai wrote:All I have to say is LOLOLOL this looks exactly like 4 years ago.

Crowd at Obama's speech - huge and multicultral.
Crowd at Romney's speech - not as big and all I see is 95% white people. (Oh you Republicans!)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well you gotta take into consideration that America is pretty much what it should really be today, a big multicolored rainbow that produces pretty ponies and kick-ass elite sarge to the master sergeant's sergeant warriors. Strength in diversity...
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Well other than their policing the world and militaristic BS, it's still all good.
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
thePWA
Porter

Post by thePWA »

I kinda like them doing that policing all over the planet policy of theirs. Let's face it, world's full of big over-the-top bullies that need to have their big stick shined up real good, turned sideways and stuck straight up their candy-asses but the bully you should look out for is the silent operator. Ten years ago China wouldn't have thought of sending whatever passes for their navy smack next door to Japan but now with American naval presence nearly gone in the Pacific that big silent operator is moving men and materiel in the outlying islands. Pretty soon you can expect them within aircraft range of any Asian country.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yes and in my view, that big over-the-top bully is the USA itself, sticking it's nose into other people's business. Sure some of it is required, but then there are others that really don't.

And that silent operator has been doing what it's been for hundreds to throuands of years. You don't see them invading another country by military force or building bases around the world.
Dank Buttsen

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

iheartibuki wrote:Just cast mah vote, yay! :evillaugh:

Lol i voted a week ago :dats:
thePWA
Porter

Post by thePWA »

MisterHentai wrote:And that silent operator has been doing what it's been for hundreds to throuands of years. You don't see them invading another country by military force or building bases around the world.
Who needs to build bases when you can give the local insurgents oh... I don't know... access to guns? ammo? (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia anyone?)... oh wait... what's that? Tibet? Nah that can't be right, China don't invade, they annex. Made in China? Damn... they have their mitts everywhere I look (taking jobs off God-fearing Asian/African/Right-wing Americans working in the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave). Damn that's one good silent operator.

But hey, they make a great point why Communism works (no personal freedom means everyone gains).

I still love REORC gonna download all those models in the recap when I get home :D
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

haha Obama wins again.

once you go black, you never go back! :lol:
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

:herp: What is a president
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Ahh yes the big scary evil red commies that the democratic world always fears.

When's the second Cold War going to start?

If all the big worldwide corporations actually gave a damn, they wouldn't have placed their factories in China in the first place, so whose fault is that?

RoxasKennedy wrote::herp: What is a president
A tall black Cafe Mocha?
Dank Buttsen