Leaving TRF

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

Irishhips

Leaving TRF

Post by Irishhips »

I'm thinking of leaving the XNA section of TR...altogether...now a days, it over run by luthers, newbie requesting impossible stuff....etc....

pretty soon, I might leave TRF altogether...
ObscureMemories
Custom Rank: I'm a lil' bit Super!

Re: Leaving TRF

Post by ObscureMemories »

The only good thread to keep track off is Off Topic. Always a good laugh when everyone is on like last night.

I think alot of people is leaving that place, first rexil now crofty in a way. time to work on rigging and importing myself I think. I don't want to miss out on models.
Look at me! I'm on a high horse!

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Off-Topic is mainly the only reason I am there and the most active part.

Still, always have this place to fall back to, and I hope it stays as relatively decent like it is now.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

something happen there recently that I missed lol?
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

People left, not the same anymore. Noobs start posting models. People start stealing work. That sort of shiz is what you missed xD
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Irishhips

Post by Irishhips »

plus someone has been pissing people off too :roll:
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

TRDaz wrote:People left, not the same anymore. Noobs start posting models. People start stealing work. That sort of shiz is what you missed xD
And the pr0n........DA PR0N...........!

Really though, it's a combination of a helluva alot things from what I can observe.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

there was a shallow racist, and one cocky porter there that pissed me off. the kind of people i hate and despise. which further drove me to make the jump and never return. the mods and the rules there suck, too.

but to hell with those, got ourselves a better site now. got nothing to do with em anymore so just let em be and enjoy being here far away from all that ;)
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

Vonman wrote:there was a shallow racist, and one cocky porter there that pissed me off. the kind of people i hate and despise. which further drove me to make the jump and never return. the mods and the rules there suck, too.

but to hell with those, got ourselves a better site now. got nothing to do with em anymore so just let em be and enjoy being here far away from all that ;)
Man I wish I had given that cocky porter a sarcastic thing or two...
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
king.neko212
Porter
Custom Rank: Why?

Post by king.neko212 »

here's what happen :

first the rules have changed....and some n00bs like MGB2012 came and started posting models on TRF....which made crofty and raz leave and the first reason made rexil leave

a bitch named mytyly and her cocky little ass head came with her stupid rules and banned me for no reason but claimed that i post bad/dirty/perverted posts.....then she posted a new you rule for some people like Ginger , blue , daz and kamila (dunno if he joined this place) to post only 25 posts a day at the OT thread which made them leave as well....Irishhips decided that he'll stop posting his renders too.

after i got unbanned ...the place was dead as a grave yard and dry like an elephant poop , anyways i got a message from that bitch i was talking about saying that i can only post 25 posts like the others -___- i got mad at her and raged all over her butt and became ghetto :ohn: but i kept my respond simple and short because i know that she's a basic bitch.

and that's how all the classics (not really xD) people left .

true story .