The Anime Chat Haus

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: The Anime Chat Haus

Post by MisterHentai »

I :LOL: 'd so hard on this because it truly deserves to be completely shitted on. :evillaugh: :yes:

:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:wat:

:oh:

Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

RIP Isao Takahata, co-founder of Studio Ghibli. :(

His first feature was Grave of the Fireflies and his last feature being The Tale of the Princess Kaguya. :(
Dank Buttsen

Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

MisterHentai wrote::wat:

:oh:

i watched this the other day. i applaud the idea, seems good but it turned out way too rushed. wish they would give it one more time, make it a series or something with batman going after each one of those states led by the villains before the ultimate showdown wih le Jokah.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Watched this series for the first time this week. (Now I finally understand the Doom references :LOL: )

Series started off with a real "well that escalated quickly" in the very first 10 minutes. :sweetjesus:

But the ending to cap the series off .... :oh: :feel: .

Love the music they used for this, it actually made me :runcry: for a bit :lol: . Just a shame it wasn't on the OST. :yuno: :snarage:

Also ..... MUST PROTECC Priestess-chan! :excited: :LOL:

Looking forward to the movie sequel next February. :yes:
Dank Buttsen