The Anime Chat Haus

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: The Anime Chat Haus

Post by MisterHentai »

It will be begin to air in a few days time. :o

After Sengoku Basara finished it's 3rd series last September, this one will be hard to follow up, but since they are different takes on the Sengoku period, better than nothing. :pi:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Not exactly fond of the look of the character designs since they look kinda cheap :LOL: , but at least the game's original voice actors and music composer are still in this.

And as for Marialalalalala....... that's a lot of brondes, and she is so :excited: :snalick: :LOL: .
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:oh: :oh: :runcry: :feel: :feel:

Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Wow 10 years already. :o

I still haven't really watched much of the anime adaption from 2011 onwards either. :(

I did however actually enjoyed Idolmaster: Xenoglossia since it was such a weird project. Them Gundam sound effects for the mecha. :dats: :LOL:

Waifu! :snalick:

Dank Buttsen

king.neko212
Porter
Custom Rank: Why?

Post by king.neko212 »

I like the waifus in Cinderella girls much more :snalick:
The_M@d_Demobot
Custom Rank: Avid Transformers Fan

Post by The_M@d_Demobot »

Haven't gotten to the anime yet, but I'm currently reading Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. I'm on the Meakashi-hen arc I think. It's very screwed up, but it's just so mysterious that each question gets a very juicy answer by the time you get there and it's an amazing feeling.
"Source Filmmaker Amateur and aspiring young writer."
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:LOL:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

So after recently marathoning all of Code Geass "in English" for the first time, I have to say I am kind of impressed with it. I never really bothered before as I'm not hugely into dubs and only seen small sample clips of Johnny Yong Emo playing Lelouche. :lol:

But holy hell, the English cast list is quite stacked for this (As was the Japanese cast) and ALOT of recognisable voice actors. To put it simple yet vague, the women are WOMEN and the men are MEN! :LOL:

Examples being you have Michelle Ruff's what I would like to call, trademark "Disney Princess" voice which is perfect for Euphemia, and Troy Baker himself, long before he became mega-popular, as Schneizel, and then the manly Jamieson Price as Diethard. :lol:

Not a huge fan of Johnny and Yuri Lowenthal voicing Lelouche and Suzaku respectively since I feel they always sound the same in anything they do. Yes, even Johnny has his trademark screaming of "girl character's name in vain" in this. :LOL:

Comes as no surprise that alot of the voice actors (Japanese or English) have worked together alot and in this case, I noticed a huge cast of "Resident Evil" people here. Even Roger Craig Smith (aka Chris Redfield himself), which at the time of Code Geass' English release was just before Resident Evil 5. His character, Guilford, serves as the knight to Cornellia, voiced by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, who happens to voice the Overseer/Alex Wesker. Hilariously ironic much? :LOL: . Oh and Laura Bailey's sultry fake posh/British woman voice is here too! :dats: :snalick: :LOL:

Any way, still one of my favourite animes out there and can't believe it's almost a decade since it came out. Always a huge fan of Sunrise's mecha stuff i.e. Gundam etc, and Code Geass in particular, love the setting and world, it's use of British/Celtic/Norse themes, the soundtrack and absolute theatricality of it all. It was nice to see that the English voices gave new life and alot of :wtf: :LOL: to it. :lol:

If anybody hasn't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. :thumbup:
Dank Buttsen

Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Post by Ems »

Oh, oh, I'm waiting for GANGSTA. to go live, probably next two months, though I'm pretty sure it will be not as good as the manga is. Trailers look so disappointing, I don't even why are the people in the comments hyped.

https://youtu.be/OSrDLzd4viA

It's pretty much the best manga I ever read, I order it from Viz Media. The author is sick with a chronic condition, so I'm dreading everyday reading news on the fansites, I so want her to finish this story. Her longest hiatus lasted a year, but her work never dropped in quality, story is still consistent and it doesn't look like she's gonna rush it.

I'm wondering if I can do a decent meshmod of Nicolas :P
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I've been catching up on Shokugeki no Soma.

I've only ever read a couple bits of the Manga but have seen plenty of :snalick: cosplays related to this. It's just one of the funniest shows at the moment.

Food Sechz! :yes: :LOL:

Gawd Gahwey! You are such a bad guy! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Dank Buttsen