The Anime Chat Haus

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: The Anime Chat Haus

Post by MisterHentai »

Found this little gem. :lol:

Tomokazu Sugita, Takahiro Sakurai and Yuichi Nakamura poking fun at one of the most legendary and distinctive voices in the industry (Just to name a few notable ones, Cell from Dragonball Z, Emperor Charles in Code Geass, Dracula in Castlevania).

Even more :LOL: is this one .....

:wat: :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Hanaresbo credit card. :oh: :LOL:

Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

If we could also have the security number on the back that would be great as well ktnx

:LOL: :LOL:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

.......... :snathink:

Anyway .... speaking of Hanaresbo, I just finished Nagi no Asukara / Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea. :lol:

Much melodrama highschool stuff, but it does have a really nice surreal world setting i.e. human civilization living in both land and undersea, so it has some very nice visuals.

Can be hard to watch because the main character is a fucking immature twat though, as expected of highschool kids, but this one is on the worse end. :LOL: :facepalm:
Dank Buttsen

Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Post by Ems »

MisterHentai wrote:.......... :snathink:

Anyway .... speaking of Hanaresbo, I just finished Nagi no Asukara / Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea. :lol:
/snip

Can be hard to watch because the main character is a fucking immature twat though, as expected of highschool kids, but this one is on the worse end. :LOL: :facepalm:

It's an opinion I see often. Don't plan to watch the series, but this=PA Works=Kuromukuro only has 3 episodes left, I just hope they won't screw up the ending, because I feel there's too many things left unanswered, and there's not enough time and place left to tie those loose plot knots.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

It drags on for too long when the typical melodrama is the usual misunderstandings, a bunch of timid, overreacting emotions, indecisiveness and boo hoo hoo :runcry: away like a pussy. Anime and JAHPAN in a nutshell. :facepalm:

And no wonder it can be hard to watch, it's another Mari Okada written series, which explains why the drama and characters are so reminiscent of Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day. :lol: :pi:

I haven't caught up fully with Kuromukuro yet, but no doubt it will just get amped up in the final episodes and end in a typical fashion usual for the genre.

Other PA Works shows I've watched are True Tears, Angel Beats, Hanasaku Iroha and just recently, Charlotte.

All of which suffer from some of the same problems because oh right, highschool. :pi:

Charlotte's main protagonist was such a self-centered asshole himself and whom only slightly became awesome at the end, but at a cost.
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I doubt there are any huge hardcore Macross fans here but here we go ....... :lol:

Macross Delta has just reached it penultimate episode and oh boy, it has been a very difficult watch because it really isn't that good. :pi:

Next week's final episode will definitely be a complete rush job, which to be honest the same thing happened with Macross Frontier, but the difference is, Frontier was still an infinitely better modern series than this tripe. (It's two movie adaptations of te TV series was also really good)

Plot progression and character development is still bad, the important romance is practically going nowhere (Poor Mirage!), and the songs/soundtrack really isn't as memorable. The fact that this penultimate episode had to shove in a piano piece of "Do You Remember Love" and it being one of the only few nice highlights kind of speaks for itself.

Whilst Delta does have a few good songs, it still pales into comparison with Frontier which also had the better soundtrack overall. It practically set a huge bar for any new Macross series to follow and even Delta with it's idol trend BS still cannot compare.

The whole "Lady M" hints and suspense subplot at this point of the series is also a huge :snarage: especially for long time fans of the franchise. e.g. The obvious mention of Megaroad-01 basically gave a huge clue. Is it Lynn Minmay? Or Misa Hayase? (This is a callback and link to the first Macross series and was also an important element of the Macross universe history itself, over 50 years inbetween it's timeline)

How they are going to end this series I don't know because there really is so much more that they could do and to end in such a rushed final episode will make it even more of a travesty. Hopefully a movie sequel in the future? I don't know. :pi:

Either way, many fans have been calling it and it really is at this point. If Macross Frontier was the modern day The Super Dimension Fortress Macross (A damn good one at that!), then Macross Delta is the modern day Macross 7 (Considered one of the worst). :fdat: :pi:
Dank Buttsen

fatslacker
Custom Rank: Noobster

Post by fatslacker »

Does anyone know what anime I'd be describing? The protagonist is a big man in a two piece suit. He resembles Slayer from Guilty Gear, but has shorter hair, sideburns, and fangs. I saw that guy in a gashapon, and I can't seem to fish any other details as everything else was in Japanese.
Unpersoned
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

No idea unfortunately. Would've helped had there been a photo or something.

Any way, I just finished catching up on KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World!, which aired earlier this year. It's another Fantasy RPG based series but the difference is, this one is a complete comedy and parody of the genre. It's a very fun watch especially if you are a big fan of old-school fantasy JRPGs and then seeing the things they poke fun at. The characters and even the antagonists don't take themselves seriously either because they are just a bunch of idiots! :lol: A second season has been announced for next year which I can't wait for.

Darkness is very obviously my favourite character in this because she's so :LOL: and :ggl: . Because she somewhat has some resemblence to Saber from the Fate/stay night series, Ai Kayano who voices her does a very good job of imitating Ayako Kawasumi as well. <3

She's a masochist that wants to be ganged and morested by monsters. Seriously! :yes: :LOL: :dats:

Episode 9 is also easily the most :faphand: and Blu-Ray sale pondering one for sure! :LOL: :mis:
Dank Buttsen

fatslacker
Custom Rank: Noobster

Post by fatslacker »

I can draw better, but I hope this can help.
Image.

As for me, I saw No Game No Life. I hated how harem overpowered the show for me. I'm just glad as the main character was also voiced by the VA responsible for Anohana's Menma.

I kinda had high hopes during the beginning of Gate.
Unpersoned