Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Re: Cinema, Film, Movies, TV..

Post by ProtocolX27 »

^ :LOL:

This makes me realize I had no idea what to expect, because it isn't what I was expecting. :LOL: But I'm still in!
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Potentially the best black superhero film since Blade?

:snathink:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

This one came out of nowhere.

Not only do we see old Jackie Chan ( :runcry: :feel: ), but him in a more dramatic serious role. That and he's part of that "old man with bad ass skills from his past and revenge" genre. :yes: :LOL:

What next, will he say the "F" word? :mis:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:wat: teh fuck ....... :oh:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

More :wat: teh FUCK is a "Cobra Kai" Youtube series that is a sequel to the first original Karate Kid film, with both the actors of Daniel and Johnny reprising their roles. :wat: :wtf: :shock:

It's also a comedy as well, written by people who worked on the likes of the Harold & Kumar and Hot Tub Time MAchine films, so ........ :wat: . Much middle-life crisis and old-school throwbacks awaits. :LOL: .
Dank Buttsen

Cranford

Post by Cranford »

I watched "What Happened to Monday" the other day and I was pleasently surprised. I can recommend it if someone's looking for a sci-fi movie with an interesting plot.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Despite the unfavourable reviews that The Foreigner is getting, I still enjoyed the film alot.

Part because as I mentioned once before, it hits very close to home. The back politics and historic violence between the UK and Ireland is still an ongoing thing with it's legacy, and then throw in "The Chinaman" a Vietnam War veteran into the mix from another deadly past, it makes for a very interesting dynamic of real world political ideology and tension.

Jackie's character has a really tragic history, yet his military training must be very :o because he does some very brutal good ol' fashioned stuff (And alot of off-screen special forces action man shenanigans i.e. he's a fucking ninja! :LOL: ). And then Pierce Brosnan's performance as a "Gerry Adams" type political figure with his own dark past was also really well done. Both made for a very interesting interaction and tug of war in their methods of conflict.

Some of the dialogue in all the much seriousness is also unintentionally funny as well. :lol:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

This is just a fighting game roster. :LOL:

Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

This is pretty amazing. :LOL:

Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:doge:
Dank Buttsen