Cinema, Film, Movies, TV..

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Re: Cinema, Film, Movies, TV..

Post by raidergale »

All that stuff about METHOD ACTING aside I'm sure I'd be quite pissed too if I starred in something which heavily featured me in promos and then most of my scenes ended up being cut :LOL:
They were probably part of the darker cut the director wanted but WB didn't :pi:
king.neko212
Porter
Custom Rank: Why?

Post by king.neko212 »

yeah :fdat:

they probably like told him to say that to justify the lack of screentime :lol: :LOL:
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Well, they are certainly Disney family friendly! :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Got myself into a situation where I was watching Tenacious D: The Pick Of Destiny after probably 6 or 7 years since the last time I saw it.

Such a dumb film but still quite enjoyable if only for my favourite scene.

Also one of the easiest songs to play and especially sing back on Rock Band as well. One of my simple go-to songs since I hate singing. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

I should watch the movie sometime
Funny how I know some of the songs, but haven't actually watched the movie :LOL:
MisterHentai wrote: Also one of the easiest songs to play and especially sing back on Rock Band as well. One of my simple go-to songs since I hate singing. :LOL:
Too bad the guitar is annoyingly hard, especially at the beginning :rage:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Bigger budget and production. Larger ham! :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Old Man Logan .....ish and quite the tonal shift here. Has a very The Last of Us vibe to it as well.

The X-Men and Wolverine films have always been very inconsistent in terms of good and bad, mostly on the bad side, so I wonder how this one will do.
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Probably one of the best and very relevant Nostalgia Critic reviews right now since it tackles a movie trend that we had and will be seeing alot more of in the years to come i.e. the franchise VS franchise genre.

I :LOL: 'd so hard at this because it's practically how I felt about the film even at the time of it's release.

Still a guilty pleasure of mine though because it's one of my definitive "it's so bad it's good" movies. :lol:

The much quairty acting, typical dumb teen horror cliches, intentional or unintentional dark comedy moments, but best of all is the fight choreography between the two horror icons. It's quite impressive and given that this film by a Chinese director, it has the raw Hong Kong-style action martial arts grittiness, ingenuity and violence to the fights.

So yeah if you want a good laugh this Harroween, I'd recommended this hilarious ...... "classic" ? :LOL:

The Evil Dead series and Drag Me To Hell would be some other fitting stuff to watch too, because the dark humour and comedy in these films is what makes the jank in good horror films that much fun. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

This looks awesome... and she is so badass.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Just hope WB/DC doesn't fuck it up.

Setting it in WWI might actually do it good since the historical context and ruthless human casualities associated with it look to make a far stronger impact for her character development. The use of chemicals weapons which are featured heavily in the trailer and story for this were no joke in actual history, so it would definitely will add alot to that.

Had it been her WWII origins, I doubt it would be as impactful especially when Marvel's Captain America already exists and given WB/DC's track record, they can't compete with that. :lol:
Dank Buttsen