Cinema, Film, Movies, TV..

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

.:Someone Else:.

Re: Cinema, Film & Movies..

Post by .:Someone Else:. »

Haha yeah both him and Hopper said that this movie was their worst memory of their acting life...and that┬┤s pretty rare that an actor says that, so, two? Definitely means something lol
Bye y'all, was fun while it lasted
Arch-vile
Custom Rank: Negative Creep

Post by Arch-vile »

I saw the movie years after it was released. It had a few funny moments but it was pretty boring overall. I'm sure I would have liked it when I was younger.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah their tiny heads, just........WTF.

Since we are discussing cheesy movies around that time period, remember Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie?

I was in my first year of highschool at the time, and it was sad to think I kinda enjoyed it.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Arch-vile

Post by Arch-vile »

I don't think I saw that, I'm familiar with the show since my little brother was crazy about it then. I had a huge crush on Kimberly. I take it the movie was just as cheesy as the show.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

LOL not surprising, since alot of boys do, and I also remember how people keep getting her confused with Jennifer Garner as well.

Yep cheesy as well, just with a bigger budget.

Though I also fondly remember an amazonian woman who jiggled about :D. Never realised she is the same red/ginger haired woman in Jackie Chan's Mr. Nice Guy as well. :lol:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Arch-vile

Post by Arch-vile »

Jiggly amazon? I like jiggly amazons! Amy Jo Johnson did make a comment in an interview about how people say they both look alike. That's fine with me because they both look great.

Speaking of cheese, here's a few cheesy lines.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:lol:

Gotta love those old times. Cheesy as hell, but they were MEN! Unlike much of the type of "action" we see today.

Sly and Arnie are working together on a new film too, which after all these years, about damn time! The Expendables movies don't really count since Arnie was only in them for a short time, but this new film (The Tomb) officially sees them both in lead roles.
Dank Buttsen

Arch-vile

Post by Arch-vile »

Holy carp!!! I gotta see that movie now!
I do miss the action movies of the 80's and early 90's. Commando, True Lies, Die Hard, Predator, most movies starring Van Damme, Steven Segal, Jackie Chan. It's hard to beat those movies.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Just hope neither of them have heart attack problems. :lol:

Arnie is supposively going to be in a new Conan the Barbarian film too.
Dank Buttsen

thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

MisterHentai wrote:Arnie is supposively going to be in a new Conan the Barbarian film too.
Seriously? Maybe as Conan's GRANDFATHER hehehe
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!