Cinema, Film, Movies, TV..

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Cinema, Film, Movies, TV..

Post by MisterHentai »

Hollywood directors and their actors can't choreograph and fight for shit. :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
fatslacker
Custom Rank: Noobster

Post by fatslacker »

The latest X-Men film is undeniably cringeworthy. Ugh.
Unpersoned
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

I dunno I enjoyed it a lot.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
fatslacker
Custom Rank: Noobster

Post by fatslacker »

Hmm, for me CW set the standards of handling a huge cast. XMA wasn't able to utilize them all properly. CGI was overused.
Unpersoned
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Civil War is an accumulation of 8+ years of connected films and character development leading up to it. And with Marvel's overseeing and strict control, no surprise it is infinitely better than anything else that can't even come close to it.

It completely shits over Batman vs Superman any day for those reasons alone. Don't even have to mention the fact that whilst CW's story has similar elements to BvS, it's clearly much better at telling it due to actual real political and motivational intrigue, something that BvS forgets straight away and goes into dumb teenage fanfiction storytelling. :P

That's the benefits of Marvel's long legacy to build up, unlike DC that fucks it up in only TWO movies! And with their recent news, only now have they started to setup a specific control studio to produce the next films, emulating Marvel Studios. :facepalm:

As for Fox's handling of X-Men, it's history has been a hit and miss clusterfuck for the past 16 years. The first two films they were riding high in the early 2000's, until they gradually screwed up. Looks like it could be the same again for their current "reboot" series. :LOL: :facepalm:

Fantastic Four and Wolverine are lost causes, and it's only a matter of time until they fuck up Deadpool. :LOL: :mis:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Hory sheeet at the Thor: Ragnarok news.

Karl Urban and Cate Blanchett as villians The Executioner and Hela respectively.

Even :wtf: is Jeff Goldlum as The Grandmaster! :o (Up there with Benicio del Toro as The Collector in Guardians)

And Michael Keaton to be the villian for Spiderman: Homecoming. (Another leused actor!) :LOL:

Also ....

:o

I hope this will be good since that piano melody is taking me back. :feel:

The 1991 classic is pretty much my No.1 Disney animated film. It's not so much for the cheesy fairytale story :lol: , but rather because of a consistently great and catchy musical soundtrack throughout the entire thing. Just 99.99% perfect. :lol:
Dank Buttsen

RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

The castle exterior reminds me of that DMC4 castle in the snowy area :LOL:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

omg the music :runcry:
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

RoxasKennedy wrote:The castle exterior reminds me of that DMC4 castle in the snowy area :LOL:
Had Capcom made a 3D Beauty and the Beast game it probably would. Leused assets. :mis:

I mean they have worked on Disney properties before but this was an age ago. :okay:
Dank Buttsen

Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

been watching this lately:

a.k.a Bloodborne the TV series :LOL: