Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Cinema, Film & Movies..

Post by MisterHentai »

:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Arch-vile
Custom Rank: Negative Creep

Post by Arch-vile »

If Harrison Ford can survive a few action scenes I'm sure the former Governator can too.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah but then Harrison Ford doesn't really have any heart problems, not from what I know anyway. Yet Arnie has his Bicuspid aortic valve condition. Either way, should still be a tough SOB!
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Arch-vile
Custom Rank: Negative Creep

Post by Arch-vile »

Oh I forgot about his condition. He better take it easy then.
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

Tu chrush yur enimiees, thu see dem drivun beefur yu, an thu heah dee lamentasyun of dir weemen.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

i saw that new Conan movie... 30 minutes of it. after that my interest just fades. That guy they pick doesn't suit the role... i would have prefer if they picked a wrestler for the role instead. Like Triple H, Goldberg or something.
.:Someone Else:.

Post by .:Someone Else:. »

MisterHentai wrote:Yeah their tiny heads, just........WTF.

Since we are discussing cheesy movies around that time period, remember Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie?

I was in my first year of highschool at the time, and it was sad to think I kinda enjoyed it.
Oh god that movie XD I was a huge fan of the series, had like every freaking Zords toys, so, yeah, saw the movie at theater, then in VHS like 60 times...I saw it again 2 or 3 years ago and couldn┬┤t stop laughing!
Arch-vile wrote:Holy carp!!! I gotta see that movie now!
I do miss the action movies of the 80's and early 90's. Commando, True Lies, Die Hard, Predator, most movies starring Van Damme, Steven Segal, Jackie Chan. It's hard to beat those movies.
Words of wisdom my friend, words of wisdom!!
Vonman wrote:i saw that new Conan movie... 30 minutes of it. after that my interest just fades. That guy they pick doesn't suit the role... i would have prefer if they picked a wrestler for the role instead. Like Triple H, Goldberg or something.
Same here..I mean I saw it entirely, but certainly didn┬┤t enjoyed it that much...even though Jason Momoa had my support (me is a Stargate SG1/Atlantis/Universe fan) I still agree, he doesn┬┤t fit at all..
Bye y'all, was fun while it lasted
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

^ yeah hes a good actor but he lacks that "barbarian" look and feel :lol:

i have a dream movie... but now that i found out arnie cant do action movies anymore, all hope is gone. I wanna see Arnie and Stallone in a Super Contra movie! :D
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

How they never got around to working together all those years and decades ago is beyond me.

Their excuses were that because they were always busy making movies and can't get the right schedules, and of course their friendly rivalry, but still, what a completely missed opportunity between two of the biggest juggernaults of old school action.

I just hope The Tomb makes up for it, even if they are old men.
Dank Buttsen

Vonman

Post by Vonman »

well how bout this? :lol: