Cinema, Film, Movies, TV..

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Cinema, Film, Movies, TV..

Post by MisterHentai »

So with Donnie Yen set to star in the Sleeping :doge: movie, I hope it will be a decent adaptation.

Oh right, he already did ....... a decade ago! :LOL:

The game itself was practically a tribute to Hong Kong cinema for the past 30 years or so, so it's going to be quite difficult to make it "original" in the first place.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:oh:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

Mary Poppins remake? :chloe:

Flash point is sooo good... need to find that on blu ray...
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

So I finally watched Kong: Skull Island and it was ..... okay. :pi:

Whilst this Kong is definitely the largest incarnation so far, he is still a chump compared to the King of Monsters himself (Who is still 3 times bigger at least).

Not only that, but by all the information you can gather just from this film alone, Kong still doesn't stand a chance (He truly never does any way :P ). You have to be incredibly dumb and naive to think otherwise, but of course, they'll probably think of some BS underdog Batman vs Superman levels of excuses :lol: , and even then we all know in the end that eventually it will be the cliched team up to fight the common threat trope any way. Most likely King Ghidorah if they use the same formula.

I mean, get this .....

We learn that even Kong's parents can't handle the Skull Crawlers and even the "Big One" is barely any bigger than Kong himself. And when Kong gets cut and bleed by helicopter blades or almost burnt to death ,,,, by Mfing Sam Jackson :LOL: ? Much toughness there! Oh but he is still young, as mentioned in the film and we only know of him existing from WWII times to the film's present 1970's time, therefore he could potentially grow more and be stronger by Godzilla 2014's time?

Yeah, well Godzilla 2014 is already established as 100's of millions of years old (From pre-Dinosaur times), can take missles to the face that only just stuns him, can survive actual nukes (Afterall they just keep feeding him) and fights other creatures as big as him. Oh and also has this thing called Nuclear Breath. Not only is this incarnation the largest Godzilla yet, the traits are almost as close as his original Japanese counterparts where he practically is a near-indestructible creature where mankind's conventional weapons are useless against him. Though haven't gotten to Blackholes yet. :lol:

Legendary are really making this hard and dumb for themselves and the audience. :LOL: :facepalm:

But could still be better and entertaining than BvS at least? :LOL: :evillaugh:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

WOAH WOAH :wat:

So "Jason" and "Tommy" can be within the same space of each other again? :o :LOL:

Look up the "feud" they had many years ago if anyone gives a shit. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:snathink: :snathink: :snathink:
Dank Buttsen

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Way too much CGI, crappy choices for Aquaman and Flash, Cyborg looks dumb :fdat:
Will still watch it but I dunno if I'll like it.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

So I finarry got around to seeing this trailer after hearing all the hubbub and :wat: teh fack?

If this is how trailers are going to have to be, then :fdat: :fdat: :fdat: !

Generations and attention spans of people these days are just so :facepalm: .

Not only that, but it also makes you question the quality of the movie itself and them (The crappy studio execs and marketing team) showing off this much can make you feel it isn't up to par, they have no faith and therefore it could potentially be a flop. :fdat:

Maybe this is Sony's trojan horse, to sabotage Marvel's sucess. :evillaugh: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Whatever happened to old-school marketing like this ...

Incredibly 90's as fuck dated now (Dat green screen, that Matrix-era techno music, that classic PS3 font long before it was a thing! :LOL: ), but back then, hory sheet it was an amazing teaser.
Dank Buttsen

raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

Did... did they just spoil pretty much the whole movie? :lol:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Not gonna lie, that is a pretty good trailer for the :sweetjesus: :fdat: scare.

See .... this is how you do it! :LOL: :pi:

Whether or not the film itself will be good is another thing. :snathink:
Dank Buttsen