Cinema, Film, Movies, TV..

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Cinema, Film & Movies..

Post by MisterHentai »

Kinda fits in a way when James Earl Jones was Thulsa Foom and you have a massive reference there. :lol:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

that reminds me... we now have star wars ep. 7 :lol:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah and George originally wanted like 9-12 films so no surprise really. I personally think Lucasfilm is in good hands with Disney. Marvel is doing very well so I hope the same for the Star Wars franchise. And people can complain about George all they want, but you can't hate him for giving away his money to charity.
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Want more stoopid films? The current Michael Bay Transformers trilogy.

Revenge of the Fallen was on last night on TV. Great movie for when you want to switch off your brain and for some awesome CGI, but otherwise, ridiculously stoopid as with the rest of them. The premise of the 2nd should have been the 3rd film, the order of events and what the Decepticons are trying to accomplish is just convoluted and really out of place.

And I only just read that they are planning the 4th film, with Marky Mark at the lead role. Thought Bay was done with this, but guess not since he is back to direct it too.
Dank Buttsen

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

I watched TDKR last night. omgdatfilm. omgdatcatwoman. omgdateverything. Its so amazing. Who's watched it here? I wanna talk to someone who has watched it lolololol. I loved da ending.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

One thing that I felt incredibly forced and hated was the reveal of John Blake's real name. Did they have to make it that obvious for the not-so-smart viewers? Really is stupid.
Dank Buttsen

Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

TRDaz wrote:I watched TDKR last night. omgdatfilm. omgdatcatwoman. omgdateverything. Its so amazing. Who's watched it here? I wanna talk to someone who has watched it lolololol. I loved da ending.
It's a good film, but as a batman film, it fails in my book, forced scenarios, bane being a terrorist etc. I thought after the dark knight, Nolan would make the movies more accurate to the comic book ones, sadly he didn't and he continued to create his own, with MASSIVE changes.

I mean look at The Amazing Spiderman, it was a good film AND a good spiderman film, as this one was accurate, since the second movie will
introduce Mary Jane and kill Gwen

I wonder how Marvel can create great movies without making changes while DC's were, umm bad. This is why I don't want to see them make a Justice League yet, because it'll be very very CHEESY
MisterHentai wrote:One thing that I felt incredibly forced and hated was the reveal of John Blake's real name. Did they have to make it that obvious for the not-so-smart viewers? Really is stupid.
True that.
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

as usual when it comes to game or comic book movies hollywood just cant stop messing it up...

i heard Christian bale's next role would be Solid Snake, and a Metal Gear Solid movie is currently in development. wonder how that would turn out :D
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

Vonman wrote:as usual when it comes to game or comic book movies hollywood just cant stop messing it up...

i heard Christian bale's next role would be Solid Snake, and a Metal Gear Solid movie is currently in development. wonder how that would turn out :D
PLEASE NO, JUST NO, DON'T THEY DARE RUIN THE MGS SERIES.

plus remember the tekken live action movie ?

It should be forgotten.
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

Bluej97 wrote: PLEASE NO, JUST NO, DON'T THEY DARE RUIN THE MGS SERIES.

plus remember the tekken live action movie ?

It should be forgotten.
indeed that tekken movie was disastrous. i think fan made clip can be a thousand times better than that. oh... and lets not forget to rid King of Fighters and ice skating Rugal from the face of this earth forever as well :pi:
i wonder what made Kojima agreed to the deal... he was so against it before.

btw has anyone seen Rurouni Kenshin the movie yet? I need to watch this! i love the anime so much and from what ive heard the movie is suprisingly good. but since it wont be showing in my country i might go for the alternative........ yarr! :fdat: