Pics of Your Hometown and other POI

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Re: Pics of Your Hometown and other POI

Post by raidergale »

My town's nothing like Skyrim though, I just happen to live near a small park :lol:
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

very nice places indeed :oh: ! I do intend to visit a lot of these places one day :).

about 2 hours away from my place there is a place called palm springs where they have a $20 tram ride to the top of some mountain... you can do hiking trails or just sit there and look at the view of the desert from the top of the mountain. i went at night and didn't take any pics but this is what it looks like from the top. it can be 100 degrees at the bottom of the tram, but 50 degrees when you get to the top. since i went in winter and at night it was like 10 degrees and i was freezing my ass off lol.

king.neko212
Porter
Custom Rank: Why?

Post by king.neko212 »

@Galey

but that place looks awesome , i was referring to the long trees which makes it more skyrim-ish ..

@Semmy

it'll be sad and kinda funny if someone's arse falls down from that balcony thing xD D:
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Indeed. You would definitely die if you went over those bars.
king.neko212
Porter
Custom Rank: Why?

Post by king.neko212 »

^^

you don't say xD i'd die and my arse would freeze until it becomes numb , though i won't feel it cause i'd be rolling .
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Btw guise, if you guys ever visit the us and come to Los Angeles, do not, I repeat, do not, go to Disneyland lol. It is the most miserable place on earth hahaha.
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

semory wrote:Btw guise, if you guys ever visit the us and come to Los Angeles, do not, I repeat, do not, go to Disneyland lol. It is the most miserable place on earth hahaha.
You and my wife will not get along at all. She loves that place (next to me of course) LOL.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Lol you like waiting in line for hours even on weekdays to get on rides? Place has just been a tourist trap for many many years now. You guys live in Cali? Go to bed lol :P.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Six flags is much better for rides and crowd control; there was one time a friend and I stayed on a rollercoaster ride 10 consecutive times without getting off cuz there was like no one at the park lol. And we didn't get off cuz they told us... You actually start to feel discomfort if you stay on a ride too long :D.
.:Someone Else:.

Post by .:Someone Else:. »

That Disneyland stuff works with every Disneyland in the world XD same here in Paris, only time I did more than 4 rides was because a friend got night tickets, that only few peeps can actually get, so yeah, there was like 500 to 1000 people in the park and it was paradise, spend more time in rides than on my feet XD
Bye y'all, was fun while it lasted