True Stories

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

rballad
Custom Rank: Om Donal

Re: True Stories

Post by rballad »

Horror or slasher movies are often set in a small village with its weird and dangerous people. There is a truth in it
I went to my aunt's house in the outskirt of a provincial city. Feeling bored i went out and found PS3 rental place. I am enjoying myself and the atmosphere. some refreshment were in tow of course and i felt urge to go to the toilet. I asked the cashier where is the toilet and he showed me the place. It was inside the owner's house. I asked for permission, unfortunately the floor in front of the toilet was slippery and i fell hard I said i was okay, returned to my seat and continued playing my game.
Suddenly the owner came to me and said this fucking words "I have been running this business for years and I have never had a costumer like you" in an angry tone. I was taken aback and left immediately. I still don't get it, why the asshole was mad at me. I went to the toilet in his house because the cashier told me go there and it wasn't as if i fell on purpose :lol:
rballad

Post by rballad »

So I am at airport waiting for my flight to macau. In the toilet there is a very fat guy who blocked the way by briliantly choosing the closest urinoir to the door. I tried to slip between him and the wall but failed. After that he grumbled "I didnt build this airport, someone from your fucking country did". Man, I understood that he felt humiliated, but he shouldnot have insulted my country. He was lucky i didn't beat him up
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Wow, rballad + toilets = disaster, huh? :lol:
Seriously, that guy, I would be so angry as well. He should be blaming himself for getting so fat. :?
rballad

Post by rballad »

Love2Raid wrote:Wow, rballad + toilets = disaster, huh? :lol:
Seriously, that guy, I would be so angry as well. He should be blaming himself for getting so fat. :?
Holy Cow, you are right .i have a problem with toilet.

There was a saying that we should be grateful.
Ok i flew to Macau but my hostel was in Hong Kong. The staff upgraded my room from 8 beds mixed to 4 beds, it's either because it was my first trip to hong kong or because she thought i was cute :lol: or both. The room was small and had no window but the air conditioner was cold and my roommates were quiet and polite. I had a really good sleep.
However I was stupid and foolish.despite of the comfort of my room i still wanted the mixed room for two reasons:
1.Girls
Not because i am a pervert :ohn:. It's because girls can make the atsmosphere livelier, some of my bestfriends were girls. Moreover, on my last trip i stayed in a mixed room and had very friendly roommates
2.There was no wallpaper on the bathroom door
Man, toilet is the root of all evil.

The next day I was allowed to move to mixed room. It was a bad move. First the room was located in a different building. Second the roommates were obnoxious. There was this middle aged man who scrathed his dick while reading a book and a mentally ill guy who woke up and then did warm up while only wearing an underwear.
But i wasn't that bad because i went to Shenzhen by MRT that day. Near Shenzhen station thy were a lot of hotels with reasonable prices, but they required a very high deposit. After walking aimlessly for an hour, i found this nice hotel which not only cheap but only required a little deposit.
On day three, my plan to leave early in the morning for Guangzhou was cancelled because my favorite NBA team was on one of those chinese channels. On 13:30 i took a train from Shenzhen to Guangzhou.
I didn't stay overnight in Guangzhou and had a 4 hours trip back to Hong Kong. After that tiring journey i just wanted to lay on my bed and had good sleep, except someone was sleeping on my bed. Luckily he admitted he was on the wrong bed because someone else stole his. I politely asked him to move from my bed which thankfully he obliged. There was no conflict, but the mentally ill guy had to poke his nose in somebody else's business. The middle aged man was reading a book with his feet on the water dispenser.
I was too tired to pay attention, after having a meal in Mcdonald and reading a book i went to bed. When i woke up I was treated to a magic mike show, the mentally ill guy was walking in a circle in his underwear.
Duh i should have just sticked to 4 beds room