Post by semory »

you went to japan?
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Re: True Stories

Post by Bluej97 »

Runa wrote:Who said I didn't want to show myself? :geek:

A purikura I made in Japan three years ago. Yeah, it's old... but my face is still the same and hair is similar XD so yeah.

Happy now? :pi: I am not Taylor, sorry to disappoint you guys :P
It's Eva ! O________________O
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
Runa

Post by Runa »

Yes, three years ago. April 2010. I've spent two weeks in Tokyo with my friends... although we should have visited it better. I've also been to Yokohama... very nice place, on the sea ÔÖÑ

In 2011 I wanted to go there again, everything was settled... but sadly a week before it happened what happened. Earthquake + Tsunami + radiations and so... no more Japan T_T

I hope to go there again once I have the money.

@Blue: You mean Eva from DmC? XD my hair is not red like it seems from the picture! It's originally brown, but now is almost blond.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Bluej97
Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

Runa wrote: In 2011 I wanted to go there again, everything was settled... but sadly a week before it happened what happened. Earthquake + Tsunami + radiations and so... no more Japan T_T

@Blue: You mean Eva from DmC? XD my hair is not red like it seems from the picture! It's originally brown, but now is almost blond.
At least you're safe, glad you didn't go there on that time, it was scary :? :( I was out of the country yet I was still scared for my friends :(

yep x3 it's not only the red hair though, I think you look a bit like her :D

you can call me jet btw if you want x3
-RoXXXeh-
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

lol so runa, you went to japan to visit friends and have no true stories? you know... of the what happens in japan stays in japan kind of variety :D?
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

true story: im at a friends house, and i hate this guy to death. i ask if i can use his bathroom to take a leak. i go in the bathroom and spot a shampoo bottle, so i pee into that. :D of course, i still have some left in my bladder, so i spot a can of hair gel, so i pee into that too :D.
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

@Steve remind me not to get to your bad side (or let you use the bathroom as well) LOL

@Runa yeah that proves it, Italians do look better than the rest of the Western hemisphere.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
Runa

Post by Runa »

Bluej97 wrote:At least you're safe, glad you didn't go there on that time, it was scary :? :( I was out of the country yet I was still scared for my friends :(

yep x3 it's not only the red hair though, I think you look a bit like her :D

you can call me jet btw if you want x3
A friend of mine was right there and we were all scared. At least she was reaching Hiroshima, so she was pretty far from Tokyo... but yeah, she was afraid.
Anyway, Eva is pretty! So thank you, Jet ;)

@semory: I didn't visit friends, I went there with my Italian friends :P uhm... true stories? I don't know... what can I say? I had a lot of fun, met interesting people and visited a place I dreamed about for so many years ÔÖÑ

@ThePWA: Nah >_< I think Italian girls are just normal. That picture is good, but only because purikuras make you look like a model thanks to its lighting and effects XD
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Bluej97
Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

semory wrote:true story: im at a friends house, and i hate this guy to death. i ask if i can use his bathroom to take a leak. i go in the bathroom and spot a shampoo bottle, so i pee into that. :D of course, i still have some left in my bladder, so i spot a can of hair gel, so i pee into that too :D.
That's Sticklove's Resident Prankster :LOL:
Runa wrote: A friend of mine was right there and we were all scared. At least she was reaching Hiroshima, so she was pretty far from Tokyo... but yeah, she was afraid.
Anyway, Eva is pretty! So thank you, Jet ;)
I know, it's really scary when that happened :cry:
No prob ^w^
-RoXXXeh-
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

i need to find a way to turn all you good boys into bad boys :D!