True Stories

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

True Stories

Post by semory »

So got any funny or sad poop to share :D?

Lemme start...

So I was in high school, in the marching band, way back when lol... way back hahahaha. Was practicing mah clarinet in the little practice room by myself when some dude entered the room (no he did not molest me :P). He was one of the band members, didn't know him too well, and he asked me if I wuz seeing anyone. Said no and then he told me some girl outside in the band room (who was also in marching band), liked me. I was like, oh ok, oh cool, which one? So we look out the little window and he points out the girl. He he he wow, now I don't have anything against overweight people (I'm overweight, my gf's overweight thanks to shitty US diet lol), but this girl was like more than twice my size :D. Didn't know her either so it's like, why? :-?

I told the guy I wasn't interested and that I only liked blondes lol (which was true at that time). He goes back and he tells her and her friends. Then later on, when I come out, nobody in the freaking band will talk to me. I mean NOBODY LOL. Nobody would even look at me ha ha ha. Walking home from school, if I encountered that girl or any of her friends, they would just stop, look at me and :rage: . I had been in band already for about a year, and now it was like I had no friends in band anymore. Nobody but the teachers would talk to me. So after a week of that crap I quit band.

Band is for wussies anyways. They all can go suck my D flat.

Sucks the only things I remember about high school are things that like traumatized me :D.
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Re: True Stories

Post by Bluej97 »

semory wrote:So got any funny or sad poop to share :D?

Lemme start...

So I was in high school, in the marching band, way back when lol... way back hahahaha. Was practicing mah clarinet in the little practice room by myself when some dude entered the room (no he did not molest me :P). He was one of the band members, didn't know him too well, and he asked me if I wuz seeing anyone. Said no and then he told me some girl outside in the band room (who was also in marching band), liked me. I was like, oh ok, oh cool, which one? So we look out the little window and he points out the girl. He he he wow, now I don't have anything against overweight people (I'm overweight, my gf's overweight thanks to shitty US diet lol), but this girl was like more than twice my size :D. Didn't know her either so it's like, why? :-?

I told the guy I wasn't interested and that I only liked blondes lol (which was true at that time). He goes back and he tells her and her friends. Then later on, when I come out, nobody in the freaking band will talk to me. I mean NOBODY LOL. Nobody would even look at me ha ha ha. Walking home from school, if I encountered that girl or any of her friends, they would just stop, look at me and :rage: . I had been in band already for about a year, and now it was like I had no friends in band anymore. Nobody but the teachers would talk to me. So after a week of that crap I quit band.

Band is for wussies anyways. They all can go suck my D flat.

Sucks the only things I remember about high school are things that like traumatized me :D.
that was absolutely mean of them :?

and I can relate to that, replace high school with whole life though :pi:
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

hahaha poor semmy :lol:

urgghhh... i can barely remember my highschool times now... its like i lost the hard disk where i store all those memories or something :?
king.neko212
Porter
Custom Rank: Why?

Post by king.neko212 »

Oh poor semmy :( :lol:

well i can relate a bit , i remember back then....when i first came to London here to study , there were those dudes who i thought that they're my friends back then , they told me to sit with them on the same table in the science lab , sit near them in exams , teach them what to do and etc...until after like 2 months , i was going to the locker room to get my PE stuff , and they were inside , i heard them saying stuff like , "we'll use him in exams" "we'll use him to prank teachers" and they kept going on until...a kawaii neko entered the LR , i was like what real gentlemen you are :) they were panicking then said "shut your mouth and you'll do what we tell you to do " , i told them "what if i don't" , one of the guys grabbed my shirt and tried to punch me , but then i took off his hands and punched him his nose started bleeding :ggl: , then the PE teacher/coach he took us to the principal , we talked...blah , blah blah ..

stupid dickheads xD :lol:
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

lol there's nothing kawaii about you neko... that's all i gotta say :P
brutal
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

it's too bad you guys are all so young :D... i have a bunch of funny stories but many are very dirty :D. you guys are so young and so pure and much smarter than i was when i wuz ur ages lol :P. when i was your age i was bad.
king.neko212
Porter

Post by king.neko212 »

omg are you the one who i punched ?? how did you know that there's nothing kawaii about me xDD :lol: :lol: ??

i'm like Chucky (child's play) , i may look cute , but i kill :3
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

there is nothing kawaii about Image
king.neko212
Porter

Post by king.neko212 »

semory wrote:it's too bad you guys are all so young :D... i have a bunch of funny stories but many are very dirty :D. you guys are so young and so pure and much smarter than i was when i wuz ur ages lol :P. when i was your age i was bad.
lol you call us pure xDD ?? why did you molest girls back then :pi: ?

share some of them if you don't mind :lol:
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

hmmm, i'll think about it depending on what kind of stories you guys share :P
if you guys aren't pure, PROVE IT :P

like if you want to know how I helped my best friend in HS lose his you know what by hooking him up during his senior year :lol: