Sticklove Chat Haus

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Re: Sticklove Chat Haus

Post by Vonman »

Guess ill get God of War first then :lol: Might get BF2 for stupid fun but scrap NFS :?

How hard is it to earn fight money in SFAE? can we just grind them playing arcade? i heard they have plenty of unlockables, but then Capcom also needs to sell DLC so... :snathink:
yapuuo
Custom Rank: Model Requester

Post by yapuuo »

It takes a bit of effort to earn fight money in SF5 AE but it is possible as long as you keep in check with weekly or daily challenges.
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

So i finally got a new PC, decided to get back to Blender and...

HOW DO YOU EVEN USE THIS THING NOW :o

So much has changed!
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Tell me about it... I loaded up blender for the first time in like a year and wow I couldn't even navigate.
The_Chronicle_GER
Custom Rank: Hunter with a dragon

Post by The_Chronicle_GER »

semory wrote:Tell me about it... I loaded up blender for the first time in like a year and wow I couldn't even navigate.
Same feeling over here when rigging models... Porting isn't a problem :sweat:
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

semory wrote:Tell me about it... I loaded up blender for the first time in like a year and wow I couldn't even navigate.
Turned out that wasnt the rest of this PC problem lol. GPU was halfway dead :lol: had to buy a new one.

NOW TIME TO RELEARN BLENDER FROM SQUARE ONE! YOU CAN DO IT TOO GRAMPS!
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

Corona-chan is town right now. How you guys holdin up?

What better time to just stay at home, play some games and maybe get back into 3D renders!
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

So far I'm doing OK in Los Angeles... been under self-imposed quarantine for the last two weeks (hiding out trying not to catch the crabs lmfao) and just playing Star Trek Online, ordering foods and supplies online, and just staying home. We're all keeping an eye on Italy though, since most of us here in the US know that's gonna be us in about another week or two :LOL: . Galey appears to doing fine and I checked in on Veronica a couple days ago and supposedly she's doing alright too. Stay safe guyz!
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

semory wrote:So far I'm doing OK in Los Angeles... been under self-imposed quarantine for the last two weeks (hiding out trying not to catch the crabs lmfao) and just playing Star Trek Online, ordering foods and supplies online, and just staying home. We're all keeping an eye on Italy though, since most of us here in the US know that's gonna be us in about another week or two :LOL: . Galey appears to doing fine and I checked in on Veronica a couple days ago and supposedly she's doing alright too. Stay safe guyz!
Good to hear Galey and Veronica doin alright. The Division 2 gonna looks pretty real if this doesnt pass soon enough lol.

I live on an island and we just had our first cluster case couple of days ago
Estimated 500+ people were exposed :S
so far 3 people have been confirmed positive.
Though they have been urged to report to the nearest medical centre, a number of them still failed to cooperate and goes about playing visit hide and seek. especially the senior citizen. one of em was caught hangin out at a coffee parlor yesterday like nothin happened lol. but this was in a town far away from mine.
XNAaraL
XPS Author

Post by XNAaraL »

In my city so far 6000 people have been confirmed positive. The whole city and the whole province is under quarantine. All stores and inns are closed.
Last edited by XNAaraL on Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.