Sticklove Chat Haus

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Re: Sticklove Chat Haus

Post by RoxasKennedy »

TheFil wrote:i think your problem is not xps .. your problem is XNAARAL... lol! anyway , like i said to trdaz by pm.. i will post here only stuff compatibles with xnalara.. becouse i have to respect your ideas...
I dunno if this was meant for me, too, but I will say now that I am actually not that much bothered with XNAaraL as I was before.
His mods look very nice at the times, the whole XPS thingy which is... decent, but one little thing that irritates me sometimes is when his opinions kinda... cause drama?
But oh well. :D
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
ObscureMemories
Custom Rank: I'm a lil' bit Super!

Post by ObscureMemories »

TheFil wrote:i think your problem is not xps .. your problem is XNAARAL... lol! anyway , like i said to trdaz by pm.. i will post here only stuff compatibles with xnalara.. becouse i have to respect your ideas...
Nope, just XPS. Don't like it lol
Look at me! I'm on a high horse!

Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

what about the official XnaLara we are using? whos making the updates for it? will there be any new features added in the future? :?:
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Do you guys want a special XPS forum section? I'm open to new ideas to bring all of you guys together... rather than keeping you apart. I know a lot of people dislike XNALaraL... but I know his English is bad and a lot of things are lost in his Google translation lol.
TheFil

Post by TheFil »

semory wrote:Do you guys want a special XPS forum section? I'm open to new ideas to bring all of you guys together... rather than keeping you apart. I know a lot of people dislike XNALaraL... but I know his English is bad and a lot of things are lost in his Google translation lol.
xnaaral is a great programmer, but sometimes, like you said, he's lost in google!!! lol
and about a xps section would be nice..
becouse i think there will be no more updates for xnalara.. :(
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

OK cool, let me talk to Daz and the other guys here and we'll see what we can do. What forum sections do you want?

Code: Select all

* XPS
  * Releases
  * Requests
  * ???
TheFil

Post by TheFil »

semory wrote:OK cool, let me talk to Daz and the other guys here and we'll see what we can do. What forum sections do you want?

Code: Select all

* XPS
  * Releases
  * Requests
  * ???

i think only releases.. becouse we can use xnalara request section.. the models are the same.. it changes only the way to convert...
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Would you or Roxas be interested in moderating that section to keep everything in check?
TheFil

Post by TheFil »

semory wrote:Would you or Roxas be interested in moderating that section to keep everything in check?
i will be honored.. i have my own forum.. so i can do that...
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

How about also a General forum under XPS so that you guys can talk about XPS in general and post tutorials etc. as well?