Tekken/DOA/Soul Calibur collections anyone?

Talk about whatever.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Dazzy, iheartibuki

thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Re: Tekken/DOA/Soul Calibur collections anyone?

Post by thePWA »

HomerRugliaBeoulve wrote:
Well I'm not into making right now and XNALARA is going to be a whole new frontier for me right now. I have my hands full with writing the RPG I'm working for almost 3 years, video game researching, video game vlogging and playing video games(of course for amusement and learning!).

Oh with regards to the rules, I know for a fact that NSFW is one of the most common denominators in every fora on the internetz. I'm thankful for that. XD
My personal mantra has been... if it takes 3 days to make then its a work-in-progress... takes 3 months nowhere near done then it's a work-in-problem.

Just out of curiousity... that video game vlogging thing... have you been getting problems from youtube's stricter content control yet?
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
HomerRugliaBeoulve
Custom Rank: Video Game Vlogger

Post by HomerRugliaBeoulve »

thePWA wrote:
HomerRugliaBeoulve wrote:
Well I'm not into making right now and XNALARA is going to be a whole new frontier for me right now. I have my hands full with writing the RPG I'm working for almost 3 years, video game researching, video game vlogging and playing video games(of course for amusement and learning!).

Oh with regards to the rules, I know for a fact that NSFW is one of the most common denominators in every fora on the internetz. I'm thankful for that. XD
My personal mantra has been... if it takes 3 days to make then its a work-in-progress... takes 3 months nowhere near done then it's a work-in-problem.

Just out of curiousity... that video game vlogging thing... have you been getting problems from youtube's stricter content control yet?
Nope so far. I did LP videos before but I put on hold considering that I'm just sharing PC with my sister and it's her room(as in right now I'm using it) and so far no problems. I already got some permissions from other game studios and researched all of the games that I can do a LP series on.

That's why I stick with vlogs right now and as long as you don't use any 3rd party royalty contents, you're good.

And with regards to the game I'm developing, well it's not a work-in-problem considering that I also need to figure out on how to make things work for RPG Maker VX Ace. Not to mention the tons of story-arcs and characters that I need to put there needs a tremendous amount of research. That's all I'm saying.
Last edited by HomerRugliaBeoulve on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

yeah, reason why angryjoe got a lot of his stuff taken down is he uses a lot of song clips which got flagged by the music production companies.
HomerRugliaBeoulve
Custom Rank: Video Game Vlogger

Post by HomerRugliaBeoulve »

semory wrote:yeah, reason why angryjoe got a lot of his stuff taken down is he uses a lot of song clips which got flagged by the music production companies.
Exactly. You can get 3rd party royalties if you know it's public domain or in case me being a small channel Fullscreen member, the network offers their already bought 3rd party music and clips that you can use but it's still in the hands of the member if they're going to use it or not.

But not for me, because I'm a video game news vlogger and my mantra is always straight to the point. No shticks needed.